This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gays.. good or bad?

i was just wondering on who is for or against gays and why?
    Bonkers!

Its not that I am against gays, they just give me the shits and I don't approve of an un natural selection sexually within the human race, it is counter productive.

Comment

To each their own, as long as it does not harm the freedoms of others.
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

As far we know being gay is not in the realm of choice so can't be considered a moral issue.

I may find it disgusting but I have no right to stop gays by force.

Comment

There must be something seriously wrong when I agree with Confed and Praxus :)
          (although "disgusting" may be a bit too strong - perhaps "not my cup of tea").

Comment

Originally posted by Kipruss
            There must be something seriously wrong when I agree with Confed
            My first priority is allways freedom, what's not to agree with?
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

There are some folks who will have sex with anything that moves or does not move, including a hole in the wall.

So!

Personally, it doesn't matter what someone does in his own time.

Let everyone make the best of the time he/she has in this world. So long it doesn't affect society at large.

Many thoughts in most religions make out that sex as a sin. The way they project it is as if even wedded sex is not to be enjoyed. Wow. Do you think that is correct?

Let each person do exactly what he/or she wants. Don't bother about it unless you are a Peeping Tom.

Personally, I would say I am not gay, I am just Happy. I am not a ****** (in all meanings of the word), but I *** a lot (smoke cigarettes).
              Last edited by Ray; 30 Sep 04,, 09:09.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                Personally, I would say I am not gay, I am just Happy. I am not a ****** (in all meanings of the word), but I *** a lot (smoke cigarettes).
                groan... (cute)

Originally posted by Praxis
                As far we know being gay is not in the realm of choice so can't be considered a moral issue.
                that's pretty much how I feel. Freedom to exercise choices, tendencies, etc., as long as no one else is hurt. I don't, however, agree with giving gays extra rights, above those given to anyone else. I read there is an attempt by gays to start an all gay school here, funded by tax dollars. Isn't that segregation?
                Insanity is doing the same thing over and over
                and expecting a different result.
                Albert Einstein.

Comment

homosexuality is moral depravity and biological untenable: we cannot succeed if we are all gay

Comment

Originally posted by mostlymad
                    I read there is an attempt by gays to start an all gay school here, funded by tax dollars. Isn't that segregation?
                    Yes. I wouldn't have a problem with a private "all gay" school though.
                    Originally posted by Franco Lolan
                    we cannot succeed if we are all gay
                    But we aren't all gay. ;)

Comment

They don't bother me, people should just mind their own business.

Comment

I agree with Franco, Homosexuality is an abomination.

It is unnatural, and all the rest, but it is wrong because the bible says so.
                        SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Ziska
                          the bible says so.
                          You know this stuff, so would you mind quoting that part for me? I don't believe I've ever taken note of it.

Comment

homosexuality is moral depravity and biological untenable: we cannot succeed if we are all gay
                            Gambling, Drinking, Smoking, and pre-marital sex were once considered "morally depraved". It was once illegal for heterosexual couples to use sex toys or enjoy hetereo sodomy. The Consitution leaves it up to individuals to follow their own morality -- not state-defined morality.

As for the "Darwin" argument -- well, it's just silly. Priests and nuns are celibate, do they pose a threat to society? Many couples do not have children -- are they somehow threatening the human race?

Comment

Great answer. Damn, i can feel the culture war brewing already.

Comment

Working...
                              X