No announcement yet.

Pakistan ,Two Nation Theory and a few lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samudra you rock! Your knowledge of history is phenomenal and so was the presentation. :) A gem of a thread if only one sided in logical arguements.

One thing never ceases to amaze me, how all the Pakistanis (indeed almost all Muslims) use exactly the same arguments using the same words for almost any topic. High on rhetoric, low on substance!

And the extreme amount of insecurity and the need to validate the existence of Pakistan almost on a daily basis! One would think it is not required after all these years. Whether the TNT was flawed or not doesn't matter now. No one in India or Pakistan wants to unite now.

Indians are losing interest in Pakistan and won't care for it were it not the terror central, the same as the rest of the world indeed.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t..

Comment

• Debunking the deifferent genetics: The Indian chromosome

The Indian chromosome

Sunday, December 09, 2007
      Dr Farrukh Saleem

Twenty-five thousand years ago, haplogroup R2 characterized by genetic marker M124 arose in southern Central Asia. Then began a major wave of human migration whereby members migrated southward to present-day India and Pakistan (Genographic Project by the National Geographic Society; http://www.nationalgeographic.com/). Indians and Pakistanis have the same ancestry and share the same DNA sequence. Here's what is happening in India:

The two Ambani brothers can buy 100 percent of every company listed on the Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) and would still be left with $30 billion to spare. The four richest Indians can buy up all goods and services produced over a year by 169 million Pakistanis and still be left with $60 billion to spare. The four richest Indians are now richer than the forty richest Chinese.

In November, Bombay Stock Exchange's benchmark Sensex flirted with 20,000 points. As a consequence, Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries became a $100 billion company (the entire KSE is capitalized at $65 billion). Mukesh owns 48 percent of Reliance.

In November, comes Neeta's birthday. Neeta turned forty-four three weeks ago. Look what she got from her husband as her birthday present: A sixty-million dollar jet with a custom fitted master bedroom, bathroom with mood lighting, a sky bar, entertainment cabins, satellite television, wireless communication and a separate cabin with game consoles. Neeta is Mukesh Ambani's wife, and Mukesh is not India's richest but the second richest.

Mukesh is now building his new home, Residence Antillia (after a mythical, phantom island somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean). At a cost of $1 billion this would be the most expensive home on the face of the planet. At 173 meters tall Mukesh's new family residence, for a family of six, will be the equivalent of a 60-storeyed building. The first six floors are reserved for parking. The seventh floor is for car servicing and maintenance. The eighth floor houses a mini-theatre. Then there's a health club, a gym and a swimming pool. Two floors are reserved for Ambani family's guests. Four floors above the guest floors are family floors all with a superb view of the Arabian Sea. On top of everything are three helipads. A staff of 600 is expected to care for the family and their family home.

In 2004, India became the 3rd most attractive foreign direct investment destination. Pakistan wasn't even in the top 25 countries. In 2004, the United Nations, the representative body of 192 sovereign member states, had requested the Election Commission of India to assist the UN in the holding of elections in Al Jumhuriyah al Iraqiyah and Dowlat-e Eslami-ye Afghanestan. Why the Election Commission of India and not the Election Commission of Pakistan? After all, Islamabad is closer to Kabul than is Delhi.

Imagine, 12 percent of all American scientists are of Indian origin; 38 percent of doctors in America are Indian; 36 percent of NASA scientists are Indians; 34 percent of Microsoft employees are Indians; and 28 percent of IBM employees are Indians.

For the record: Sabeer Bhatia created and founded Hotmail. Sun Microsystems was founded by Vinod Khosla. The Intel Pentium processor, that runs 90 percent of all computers, was fathered by Vinod Dham. Rajiv Gupta co-invented Hewlett Packard's E-speak project. Four out of ten Silicon Valley start-ups are run by Indians. Bollywood produces 800 movies per year and six Indian ladies have won Miss Universe/Miss World titles over the past 10 years.

For the record: Azim Premji, the richest Muslim entrepreneur on the face of the planet, was born in Bombay and now lives in Bangalore. India now has more than three dozen billionaires; Pakistan has none (not a single dollar billionaire).

The other amazing aspect is the rapid pace at which India is creating wealth. In 2002, Dhirubhai Ambani, Mukesh and Anil Ambani's father, left his two sons a fortune worth $2.8 billion. In 2007, their combined wealth stood at $94 billion. On 29 October 2007, as a result of the stock market rally and the appreciation of the Indian rupee, Mukesh became the richest person in the world, with net worth climbing to US$63.2 billion (Bill Gates, the richest American, stands at around $56 billion).

Indians and Pakistanis have the same Y-chromosome haplogroup. We have the same genetic sequence and the same genetic marker (namely: M124). We have the same DNA molecule, the same DNA sequence. Our culture, our traditions and our cuisine are all the same. We watch the same movies and sing the same songs. What is it that Indians do and we don't: Indians elect their leaders.

The writer is an Islamabad-based freelance columnist. Email: [email protected]
      Link: Capital suggestion

One of my favourite Pakistani writers because he talks logically and with facts and numbers. Unlike most of them who rant and rave incoherently blaming all and sundry, sometimes getting so carried away that they contradict themselves multiple times withing the same piece.

How do those Pakistanis who think they are Arabians or Central Aseans or Persians or some exotic strain of humanity (credit: Ray sir) react to this scientific discovery? :))

Or is it another Hindu/Jewish conspiracy? ;)
      There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t..

Comment

• And BTW, does anyone know what this study says about the difference in genetics within India? This whole Aryan/Dravidian thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by WhamBam View Post
          And BTW, does anyone know what this study says about the difference in genetics within India? This whole Aryan/Dravidian thing?
          It is only a racial theory created by the British; one of their divide and rule tactics; to turn South Indians against North Indians.
          Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
          -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

• Originally posted by WhamBam View Post
            And BTW, does anyone know what this study says about the difference in genetics within India? This whole Aryan/Dravidian thing?
            Oh, I am creating a mix, My girlfriend is sindi/ so called aryan mix(lol) and I am dravidian. New Race. I was damn close to making a new viking/scotish-Dravidian Race...lol, I wonder how that would have turn out.

Adu
            Last edited by Adux; 09 Dec 07,, 20:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adux View Post
              Oh, I am creating a mix, My girlfriend is sindi/ so called aryan mix(lol) and I am dravidian. New Race. I was damn close to making a new viking/scotish-Dravidian Race...lol, I wonder how that would have turn out.

Adu
              How many "races" do you plan to make? :P
              Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
              -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

• Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                How many "races" do you plan to make? :P
                The world is my little lab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                  It is only a racial theory created by the British; one of their divide and rule tactics; to turn South Indians against North Indians.
                  As was the AIT as we believe in India. ;)

But any idea what this study specifically says about the migration pattrens of the different Indian people? Does it say for example that the Dravidians (sic) came to India before the Aryans (sic)?

Comment

• Yes, read about Spencer Wells's "Journey of the man" expedition. I'm not sure of the Aryan/Dravidian classification, but the migration did happen in waves.
                    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

• Great. Any idea when did this whole Aryan/Dravidian thing really start? As Tronic said, is it something that came into being after the British came here or South Indians considered themselves separate from the North Indians (in race terms) before the British came?

Of course I am aware that South India had for the most part its own empires which were mostly independent of their northern counterparts but there were always a lot of commonalities in culture.

In other words, was this concept of a separate race something that is very recent in origin inspired by the good British or it was part of our consciousness before they came?

Comment

• Just came across the following:

60,000 years ago the world was in the grip of an ice age. So a lot of land mass was uncovered which is now buried in the sea and that is how I believe our ancestors travelled. This was the first migration wave. I believe that the ancestors of Australian aborigines come from here. The second wave took place 45,000 years ago. Southern Indians trace their ancestors from here. What is remarkable is that they survived although temperatures could reach minus 100 degrees.
                        Link: Indiantelevision dot com's Tete-a-tete with geneticist Dr Spencer Wells

Comment

• the Human race originated from Africa and in that context all the countries only has settled population ....no country gives any foot abt this ,except INDIA ......

Comment

Working...
                          X