Identify the military equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    It's what happens when a BTR and a BMP get a little too frisky. ;)
    I wonder what their children will look like.
    Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

• Originally posted by omon View Post
      guess what this one is.
      OK, since omon apparently hasn't received the results of the paternity test...
      Attached Files
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Reminds me of an Italian design I read about once. Let's see, Agusta...something. I keep thinking Mongoose, but I don't think that's right.

edit: Oops, that ain't it, looked it up. The double rotor design makes me think Bell, but beyond that I don't know.
        Last edited by ArmchairGeneral; 31 Dec 07,, 06:13.
        I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          OK, since omon apparently hasn't received the results of the paternity test...
          Blue Thunder ?

Even if not this thread needs resurrecting .
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• Originally posted by braindead View Post
            Blue Thunder ?

Even if not this thread needs resurrecting .
            It was the losing Bell design for the Army attack helicopter competition won by that nice Mr Hughes and his Apache.
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• One has to smile! Stick cowling on the bum ... LHX ... Comache!

Tommy Cooper couldn't make things dissapear and re-appear with the studdied ammaturism ;) of U.S. procurment
              Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

• this thread has been out for some time now.

can anyone id this?
                Attached Files
                "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• or this
                  Attached Files
                  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

this thread has been out for some time now.

can anyone id this?
                    Now THAT is the wierdest use of a Luger magazine I ever saw. The bolt is in the top of the shoulder stock? How does the bullet make those turns to get up into the receiver and barrel?

Dang! That's a good one.

Comment

or this
                      I think that's one of the bullet-proof buses they use up in Compton and South East L.A.

We're thinking of getting them down into my part of north Long Beach as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                        I think that's one of the bullet-proof buses they use up in Compton and South East L.A.

We're thinking of getting them down into my part of north Long Beach as well.
                        no, that is mobile nuclear reactor\ power plant for use in remote areas, like arctic circle. another crazy thing soviets build.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                          Now THAT is the wierdest use of a Luger magazine I ever saw. The bolt is in the top of the shoulder stock? How does the bullet make those turns to get up into the receiver and barrel?

Dang! That's a good one.
                          i don,t think round has to turn, barrel is low, that stud that we see sticking out of the stock is the barrel, i drew a line thru the barrel and it comes out right where the center of the bolt is, stock's curvy shape creates optical illusion

that is gestapo rifle, german answer to .45 le enfild sileced carabine.
                          Last edited by omon; 09 May 09,, 23:04.

Comment

Working...
                          X