Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaulG
    Very true Chap.

But then, there are those guys and their mid-life crisis'. They drive german sports cars and need the reassurance, that the the attention from a young lady can give them. Confidence in themselves start to decline as their decreasing testosterone levels depletes their masculinity. So prestige from a fancy car and young ladies affection make up for it ;)
    Thats why exercise, keeps you fit for 'it', ...and don't marry a far younger girl. She's like a book you bought for others to read. :). Your own age types, will keep you wanted, the constant nagging will keep your hormones up.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Let's not forget the one instinct hardest to resist within a man....always wanting what he can't have. I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

• "But then, there are those guys and their mid-life crisis'. They drive german sports cars and need the reassurance, that the the attention from a young lady can give them. Confidence in themselves start to decline as their decreasing testosterone levels depletes their masculinity. So prestige from a fancy car and young ladies affection make up for it "

Oh, ouch.

How will i ever recover from so deep a mental slash?

I dunno, but somehow i already have....

I could of course reverse all that and say some are jealous of people that can afford(and attract) the finer things- and women- in life.

"I would never do(drive) that", is a good way to hide the fact that you couldn't(afford to) do it even if you wanted to.
        Last edited by Bill; 30 Nov 04,, 15:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie
          Let's not forget the one instinct hardest to resist within a man....always wanting what he can't have. I'll just leave it at that.
          Too cute.

I presume I should then be an adherent of Mahatma Gandhi (you all incorrrectly call him Ghandi) and practice Abstinence.
          ;):)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• "Mahatma Gandhi"

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi to be more precise. ;)

Comment

• "Nappy Man" to me. "pisser- offer of the Sikh" to his assassin. That will no doubt get me some well deserved grief!

I think that the full answer to "What do you want from life?" is, fully:

Everything that I cannot have and everything that I do not need. :)
              Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

• That's nice Sniper.

Mahatma means a 'Great Soul'. That's how he is known though many may not agree, even in India! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Originally posted by M21Sniper
                  I could of course reverse all that and say some are jealous of people that can afford(and attract) the finer things- and women- in life.
                  Ya just look at Salman Rushdie, at the age he is, he still managed to bag a hot chick like Padma Lakshmi.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lemontree
                    Ya just look at Salman Rushdie, at the age he is, he still managed to bag a hot chick like Padma Lakshmi.
                    The joy of cash.
                    Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Working...
                    X