No announcement yet.

Elite Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh! all I offered was a drink, and Sniper, you have conveniently turned it into a romp

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Sniper,

Here we require a prescription for 'V'. No over the counter.

Catch me going to a doctor for that! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Ray, sir

I have done a lot of research on the pirated 'V' that are avial on the net. A whole bunch of them exist, and cost a fraction of what the Pfizer price.:). My company was trying to get Pfizer as a client for our brand protection line of services.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

I rather not waste money!;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

"Gosh! all I offered was a drink, and Sniper, you have conveniently turned it into a romp"

Just upholding the fine infantry traditions sir. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Yanez
              Hey , i am looking for a name of Elite units , please post any REAL elite units ancient or modern in here (exa. Hoplite, Praetorian guard, Sacred band cavalry) Please help me i need it for a name.
              Rhodesian Light Infantry

New South Wales Horse Drawn Artillery

Bushvelt Carbineers

Just of the top of my head and not suggested by others i don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                "Gosh! all I offered was a drink, and Sniper, you have conveniently turned it into a romp"

Just upholding the fine infantry traditions sir. ;)
                Yes, train/fight hard and party harder:).

PaulG, we were just getting into the party mood and you've pulled us back to work. BTW, arty unit are not really elite units.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
                  Yes, train/fight hard and party harder:).

PaulG, we were just getting into the party mood and you've pulled us back to work. BTW, arty unit are not really elite units.
                  *Whipcrack*

In the days of horse drawn arty they were. They were a little closer to the action than todays arty, and i think they sometimes fought as inf/cav units.

Comment

PaulG

In the good old days the cavalry was always elite. There may have been a few arty batteries that would have contributed towards the outcome of a battle, and would have been conferred battle honours, but those are exceptions and not the norm.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lemontree
                      PaulG

In the good old days the cavalry was always elite. There may have been a few arty batteries that would have contributed towards the outcome of a battle, and would have been conferred battle honours, but those are exceptions and not the norm.

Yep and the NSWHDA was one of them. Queen Victoria liked em so much they spent time as her honour guard(or something like that).

Comment

• All this and no-one asked me? Christ! Little blue diamonds, women of duboius virtue? Come on! I could have been a one stop shop. But now I'm sulking. So there
                        Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

• Meeting with you alone would guarrantee me a week in the dog house which ain't fair to the dog, where's he going to sleep?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Chap
                            All this and no-one asked me? Christ! Little blue diamonds, women of duboius virtue? Come on! I could have been a one stop shop. But now I'm sulking. So there
                            My apologies to you Chap, How could I forget the person whose signature defines the "fuel" of a soldier?

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                              Meeting with you alone would guarrantee me a week in the dog house which ain't fair to the dog, where's he going to sleep?
                              Most likely with your wife.

Comment

• Blademaster,
                                I can already hear the Colonel, load his rifle , better run for it. And look where you run, there could be mines too.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X