Devil emoticon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devil emoticon

I have been just a few days here and i noticed that there is no devil twisted smile icon in the emoticons list.why is that?Because that emoticon is kinda really helpful in expressing certain kinds of emotions...especially in the South Asian part of the forum...

Originally posted by MarquezRazor View Post
    I have been just a few days here and i noticed that there is no devil twisted smile icon in the emoticons list.why is that?Because that emoticon is kinda really helpful in expressing certain kinds of emotions...especially in the South Asian part of the forum...
    The same reason why we don't have an "angelic" emoticon with a halo over it's head.....

SSSShhhh...this is supposed to be a secret but.....no angels nor devils exist in the South Asian forum.

No, seriously, we are getting new skin changes, and I think we may be getting a new line of emoticons.....I put in a requst for them anyway. ;)

Comment

Speaking of emoticons.....

There needs to be a puking one for those "special people" that seem to think I'm armenian.....

No big rush on that. Some time before this century ends. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
        The same reason why we don't have an "angelic" emoticon with a halo over it's head.....

SSSShhhh...this is supposed to be a secret but.....no angels nor devils exist in the South Asian forum.

No, seriously, we are getting new skin changes, and I think we may be getting a new line of emoticons.....I put in a requst for them anyway. ;)
        Thanks Julie.

Could you also put in a request for 'banging head in the wall' emoticon cuz thats what the argument sometimes goes down to....

P.S. dont worry about your secret...my lips are sealed...;)

Comment

As Julie said, a new skin will be implemented soon along with other features, including a portal and a news page, and I'll see to it that a graphically superior, wider variety of emoticons are included.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
            ...... and I'll see to it that a graphically superior, wider variety of emoticons are included.

Danke'

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
              As Julie said, a new skin will be implemented soon along with other features, including a portal and a news page, and I'll see to it that a graphically superior, wider variety of emoticons are included.
              Thanks!

Comment

I like that. Sounds great to me !

Comment

Working...
                X