Originally posted by badbaker.com
    Enjoy.... see it here (1.36 Mb)

:D

Bad , the link doesn't work man!!!
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

Originally posted by zimbrul
      Bad , the link doesn't work man!!!
      Does for me and many others. Are you sure you have the correct plugin in your browser... it's a swf embedded into a html file....

Comment

Sends me to your page and on that link starts again the same , so I get into a loop with no end.What plugin ? I have the shock wave if that's your question. Are you using Netscape or IE ? Help !!! Thanks.
        Last edited by zimbrul; 23 Aug 04,, 07:11.
        ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

Originally posted by zimbrul
          Sends me to your page and on that link starts again the same , so I get into a loop with no end.What plugin ? I have the shock wave if that's your question. Are you using Netscape or IE ? Help !!! Thanks.
          Jut click the link and wait for the movie to load.... :)

Comment

Funny stuff! :) Thanks BB.C! ;)
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
            X