Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to start a military scale modeling forum here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrowaj
    Nice job. You have a very meticulous sense of detail.

In one of those pics though there is a giant dog about to attack!
    Thanks! Aftermarket photoetch and resin add-ons are a great help. And I am not a terrible painter.

Truth be told, the quality of the kits today is so good that it's hard to NOT have them turn out looking good.

-dale

Comment

www.armor.se

You are all welcome to armor.se a forum for modelers..

//Nord

armor.se

Comment

Heres a piece of my work. Mind you its a copy-cat type thing since I used the paint scheme that the creators of the model said, I'm just horrible at paint schemes and don't have too big an imagination with creating new ones.

[Wasting Space]

Comment

Still a really good job, Trajan. I assume a WarHammer kit? Give us an overview of the kit and your experiences and materials to construct and finish it!
          The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrido
            Still a really good job, Trajan. I assume a WarHammer kit? Give us an overview of the kit and your experiences and materials to construct and finish it!
            Yea, its Warhammer 40k. I like their tanks and other models. Basically, if you buy one, don't follow the directions too closely; you'll end up hating the model and wishing its destruction.

The resin models are ok, which some of this was resin and plastic, so they compliment each other. But over all, I think I prefer plastic since I am clumsy at times, and dropping a piece is not fun.

I used Citadel Paints to do it, and basically just normal modelling tools, nothing too special. But I do like it, and I am planning on making a unit of infantry to go with it; maybe make a Warhammer Afrika Corp version. :D
            [Wasting Space]

Comment

Nice work!

I had to look twice....

Comment

New guy here, saw the modeling area, thought I would post. I will do a WW2 plane from time to time. I have a passion for Bf109's. I just ordered 9 more from a online Hobby Shop down in TX after I realized I was down to just 4 unfinished kits. I have a Stuka ready for some air brushing. Nice pictures here. I believe in a previous thread (vote for the model airplane) there is a 1/72 P47. I have the same exact model on one of my shelfs.

MIke

Comment

Working...
                X