Staff Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julie View Post
    Thanks.... it's perfect....now I'm right on top of the 3 wisest guys here, aren't I ? ..... heh, heh. That works. ;)
    Ever noticed that "wise guys" and "wise men" carry completely different meanings?
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      Ever noticed that "wise guys" and "wise men" carry completely different meanings?
      Yes....and may I say, "how perceptive of you." ;)

Comment

We should have a map/globe page that shows a light everytime a WABer is on. ;) We could call it the Big Board and get upset when the Russian guys get to see it. ;)

And B-man, good luck!!!

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post

Surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck and NO PAIN!

I also wish you some decent opiates, maybe they'll give you something good;)

Comment

Well...I can't sleep. My big bi-weekly presentation that I run for CENTCOM goes off tomorrow...and I have to leave just before the curtain goes up.

My boss is cool with it - he had his own kidney stone about six months ago; I couldn't have more sympathy with the head shed than I've got. So I've got THAT goin' for me.

But I have to leave off eating until it's over tomorrow. So, by 1600 EST, I'm going to be in wicked pain, hungry, anxious about work, exhausted, and flat on my back.

I'm hatin' my life right about now, girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
              I'm hatin' my life right about now, girls.
              Take a lap-top....we'll talk ya thru. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X