X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimber 1 M1911

My latest obsession. The Kimber Warrior:

Good piece, big price....

...Springfield's TRP (Tactical Response Package) was $2300 when it first came out a few years ago.... it's now below $1500.

The Kimber is good competition for this...

Comment

So many guns...so little time to decide on one for after the AWB dies!

Comment

I like this one, Remington model 700 titanium, light weight and accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury
          I like this one, Remington model 700 titanium, light weight and accurate.
          3 words. Gauge?, ammo?, and recoil?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Hitler
            Fantastic weapon, lovely! I wish I had that gun........I would be thrilled to point it at a fine target............like you ;)
            You freaking moron. You don't even joke about pointing a gun at someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
              Exactly. Bloody idiot.
              Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Would you be offended by talking about using a disarming technique on some idiot that points a .45 at me as a joke? And the number it can do on a fingernail, aside from the pain of getting a trigger finger twisted?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                  Would you be offended by talking about using a disarming technique on some idiot that points a .45 at me as a joke? And the number it can do on a fingernail, aside from the pain of getting a trigger finger twisted?
                  I actually went to a self defence course that taught how to disarm a person with a gun or knife. Never had to use it in a real scenario and not sure I'd have the balls to be able to. Its a great party trick though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Hitler
                    My, my, my Good Heavens lol! What a bloody fuss, it seems to make me feel like a cold blooded killer already haha!

My dear Lunatok, I'm sure your charm is good enough to disarm an old jerk like me haha, not to mention your 'looks that kill'. ;)

Besides as you've said in this forum, ‘Gotta love a gun that'll put a hole in someones chest, big enough to do a diving role through it. :Dbanana’ , it appears we share the same passions, caught you haha and looking at your full figured cleavage in that pic, I’d love to point a gun just between those tangential spheres of breasts, propped up in a buxom beauty like you lol!!! :) :) ;)
                    You really caught me on that one. I so am a member of "the weaker sex"...and you'd seriously overpower me in such a situation...

Comment

I would be offended if you don't take that said .45 and beat some sense into his head.

Comment

I would be offended if you don't take that said .45 and beat some sense into his head.
                        And risk ruining the finish on his skull or get blood stains on it? Taking it from him and telling him to "call the cops" would work better.

Comment

And risk ruining the finish on his skull or get blood stains on it? Taking it from him and telling him to "call the cops" would work better.

I would like to shed my opinion on some of the comments made here. German firearm engineering, the luger was a piece of shit, its looks good but with the exposed working parts had a problem with jamming. I have done some unarmed combat training in the military and I must say that if someone pulls a gun or a knife, the best thing to do 9 times out of ten is to get out of there. Wristrolls etc tend not to work so well on an armed person. If someone pulls a gun on you, quick action is the best if you have to disarm, move first by sliding to the side out of the guns line of fire, grab the weapon with your strong arm and point away from you. Then follow up with strikes to the temple, groin or any other exposed area. Your enemy will be surprised if you take the inititive but once you do so you must use it to your advantage and not pull back. Always be consious of where the weapon is and after your opponent is stunned, then disarm him/her. The most common mistake men make is that women will not be attackers. Sadly this is not true, I had 4 girls try to jump me in Sydney and two of them were bigger then me, one had a knife. I was shocked as I just thought they were passengers on the train, needless to say, they got my decoy wallet. I carry a wallet with about thirty dollars in it, expired credit cards, libary cards, old addressed I.D. etc. It works a treat, even though I could maybe have walked away by fighting, sometimes you do not have to take the risk. I waited till they were off the train, tailed them, got their address and reported it to the police so they did not get off scot free. Also hitler, you have to treat women with respect, lunatock doesn't deserve to be talked to like that. Next time don't be such an asshole.

Comment

It's always true that the best way to win a fight is to avoid the thing initially. I hear that looking over someones shoulder, suddenly and in shock, makes a fine prelude to all the twisty/turny stuff :)
                            Women do deserve to be treated with respect unless they are attempting to nick half your assets. Or they're kinky and like it - in which case treating them like the filthy slut they are is probably the gentlemanly thing to do.
                            Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Unfortunately I know from experience that sometimes talking your way out of fight just makes things worse, sometimes the troublemaker just has head full of bone and no brains and its like talking to a cashmachine. Those few unfortunate occasions I solved with a punch in the stomach

Comment

Working...
                              X