Help avatar problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help avatar problems!

My animated avatar won't work. It is not clear whats wrong. The system writes - screenshot:

--------------------------------

--------------------------------

But it is allowed. There is nothing wrong with WABs settings. So please anyone - what should I do?

Here it is:

Experiment - Danish letters: æ ø å

Ha ! it works !

Comment

Still needs help.....

Comment

Originally posted by SilleEllis View Post
        Still needs help.....
        I'm not sure what the problem is. I would assume that animated .gif's have been disabled, but I don't think that's the case.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          I'm not sure what the problem is. I would assume that animated .gif's have been disabled, but I don't think that's the case.
          Is there anything I should do to fix the problem ?

Comment

Is there anything I should do to fix the problem ?
            No, I don't think there's anything you can do
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

TH, have you looked into this? My avatar just isn't the same without the animation...
              "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Dear highly respected, wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, handsome, wise, nice, sweet and powerful TopHatter.

Does one dear to ask, if perhaps someday - at you convenience, of course - that there might be at solution, so that some day WABs settings will allow animated avatars?

Just a polite enquiry. Nothing important. Take your time. I can easily wait. And wait. And wait. And wait. And wait. And wait....
                Last edited by SilleEllis; 04 Jan 07,, 21:58.

Comment

Buttering up TH

Dear highly respected, wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, handsome, wise, nice, sweet and powerful TopHatter.
                  Flattery will get you anywhere?
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                    Flattery will get you anywhere?
                    Just between you and me: I do actually hope, that the flattering will help...

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                      Mine's an animated gif too, and a cool one. But it just shows up still.

Comment

Persons belonging to the 'registered' usergroup do not have the privilege of uploading animated avatars. Avatars, for everybody, are restricted to 100x100px. If your avatar requires resizing, it may freeze in the resizing process.
                        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                          Persons belonging to the 'registered' usergroup do not have the privilege of uploading animated avatars. Avatars, for everybody, are restricted to 100x100px. If your avatar requires resizing, it may freeze in the resizing process.
                          Oh. No animated avatars. I guess I'm just a registered user. Thank you...

Comment

Oh. No animated avatars. I guess I'm just a registered user. Thank you...
                            It's a privilege awarded for contributions to the board (750 posts), an incentive, if you will. ;)
                            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                              It's a privilege awarded for contributions to the board (750 posts), an incentive, if you will. ;)
                              Thank you. Now I know that. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X