No announcement yet.

Picture(s) of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now who put this sign in front of my house? I heard Glyn is getting one too.
    Attached Files
    Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

I'm wondering if that "U" is a supposed to be a mouse or....
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

And my fav..
          Attached Files

Comment

LMAO!!!!
            "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late;
            And how can a man die better; Than facing fearful odds,
            For the ashes of his father; And the temples of his gods."

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
              Now who put this sign in front of my house? I heard Glyn is getting one too.

Oh Rusty, you disappoint me. I thought that was to be our little secret
              Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                From RustyBattleship
                LOL

Comment

Just to give you an idea of how small we really are. In this pic the International Space Station just happend to be in the right place at the right time to capture the Space shuttle's launch from the Cape.

Well scratch that pic since the upload limit was changed. So much for pic posting here. IMO to small of an allowance for upload space.
                  Last edited by Dreadnought; 09 Jan 07,, 21:08.
                  Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Dreadnaught,

Has there been any confirmation that pic was actually from the ISS? Others have suggested due to the angles and cloudcover involved that it was actually taken within the atmosphere by one of the NASA RB-57 atmospheric research aircraft.
                    The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

• Royal Artillery Museum, Woolwich (UK)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Beware the "Suicide missile"

[ATTACH]6604[/ATTACH]
                        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Stealth plane !

Watch your step !
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Its been towed away for parking on a double yellow, now go and tell the boss!!!

Comment

• Question (turn around twist to this thread). We were watching "Enemy at the Gates" the other night and even putting the disk on pause I could not clarify the "German" tanks or rather what tanks they used to portray German tanks.

They almost looked like mocked up T-34's (similar to the rough mock up done in the Russian made movie "Ballad of a Soldier"). But they looked like they had track support wheels that most Russian tracked vehicles do not use.

Can somebody identify them for me please?

T-34's were abundant and I really got a kick out of the armored train car with two T-34 turrets on top.

The most serious historical flaw I saw in the movie was that Nikita Kruschev was the only clean shaven Russian. In the Red Army, even if you didn't have a razor, you were to be clean shaven every day. Not this latest "IN" fad of a one day growth of whiskers.
                              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

• Far Side
                                Attached Files
                                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                                X