• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
    [ATTACH]24634[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24635[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]24642[/ATTACH]
    I love these! Nice work!

Comment

• Originally posted by BD1 View Post
      Flag will be lowered on submarine "Lembit", the oldest submarine still afloat in the world, for the last time and submarine will be de-listed from Estonian Navy where it served as honorary flagship (navy ship no.1). After that "Lembit" will be raised to the shore and hauled into new Maritime Museum in Lennusadam/Seaplane Harbour. Before new museum's opening it will be restored to it's original conditions.
      More than 70 years service, that is amazing.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Another Painting

Attached Files
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by citanon View Post
          I love these! Nice work!
          Thank you

Attached Files
          Last edited by USSWisconsin; 24 May 11,, 15:53.
          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.

Comment

• opps wrong pictures but they were already uploaded so I will leave them

I have learned to play well enough so people are willing to listen: my song list is short

Somewhere over the rainbow,
            Happy Birthday
            ADE Jam
            Original tune
            Attached Files
            Last edited by USSWisconsin; 18 Jun 11,, 18:32. Reason: looking for the correct pictures

Comment

• ERB Lab 1995, with plasma diagnostics exepriments
              Attached Files

Comment

• Moon Lake

Attached Files

Comment

• MSNBC's PhotoBlog noted this amazing exhibition at Berlin's Morgen Contemporary: A series of undated photographs from the old East German Ministry for State Security—aka the Stasi—shows how spies would dress incognito. Photographer Simon Menner put together the exhibit and says, "These were used during courses on how to dress up and blend into society. They seem pretty absurd now, but it was meant seriously -- this is evil stuff."

East German Spy Or Hipster? Amazing Stasi Photos: Gothamist
                  If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• electric uke?

an idea for a steel strung electric uke - I hope to build one like this someday
                    I'd like to use magnetic pickups - the regular uke needs piezo pickups due to the non-metallic strings

abstract for a friend (I added to later it but this is the original)

These scan's don't do the picture's color justice (the red background on the electro-uke is especially bad - it doesn't look like that at all) - but the resolution needed is too big for posting
                    they are ink, watercolor and pencil on 120# WC paper 9"x12"
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by USSWisconsin; 18 Aug 11,, 17:12.

Comment

• I like your work, Whiskey, very nice. I have an unborn artist somewhere inside me...

Ran across this photo the other day, and did a double-take. This one is very easy.

What's wrong with this photo?

Comment

• Damn Nazi fascists stealing American guns?
                        Those who know don't speak
                        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Is that an M-1?

Edit: Damn, I think Mihais beat me to it
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• set the controls for rock n roll

or the blues?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• The Machine
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                                Damn Nazi fascists stealing American guns?
                                60 years later ;)

Attached Files
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X