• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These pics are just too hilarious.

Comment

A Hitchcock moment
      Attached Files
      "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Have you seen this woman?
        Attached Files
        "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

More looters prefer Heineken.
          Attached Files

Comment

It really sucked being an ensign on the Enterprise...
            Attached Files

Comment

This guy is an optimist.
              Attached Files

Comment

A short but sweet fairy tale.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
                  Have you seen this woman?
                  Nah, but I've got a sofa upholstered just like that.
                  I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

No I didnt;)
                    Attached Files
                    "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late;
                    And how can a man die better; Than facing fearful odds,
                    For the ashes of his father; And the temples of his gods."

Comment

And the floor is collecting unemployment
                      Attached Files

Comment

Smells like you just stepped in a pile of Paris Hilton!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone know where that stunning picture of the steeply climbing (or supposedly so) 747 is?
                          HD Ready?

Comment

Here ya go
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Dammit!! I knew I should've taken that picture. I'm on the stage crew in my school and we built an elaborate set for the show "The Death of a Salesman" in which there was an 18' by 6' platform that was 6' off the ground. The company that made the plywood and 2x4's we used was called ****sa wood. Why would you sell that would to a highschool? They know damn well we would laugh at it for a good 10 mins at least and any grown men near by would most likely laugh to, great job ****sa you've wasted at least 15 mins of our lives that we will NEVER get back.

Comment

I guess they used balsa because it is lightweight, makes moving sets easy. Balsa's pretty brittle though, I'm not sure I'd want to stand on a platform made of the stuff.
                                I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X