No announcement yet.

Picture(s) of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughter and I went for a short helicopter ride Saturday out over Lake Huron,lake was flat calm and the water was crytal clear.First time in a chopper for both of us,what a rush.
    Attached Files
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by Shameless View Post
      Yes,Debbie has managed to send the heat wave east into Michigan for my enjoyment also .Spoke with my sister in Florida last night and our temps are higher than hers by 7 degrees or so.I love living next to the Great Lakes,-20F in the winter and 95F with high humidity in the summer.Absolute heaven!!
      Shameless, are you saying that you have the meteorological records for heaven? Where (probably not on earth) did you get them?
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie View Post
        OMG ! Ouch.
        You love it really.;)

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
          Shameless, are you saying that you have the meteorological records for heaven? Where (probably not on earth) did you get them?
          Top Secret,Q level,For somebody's eyes only...you know,I could tell you but then I'd have to......well...you know the rest....long walk off a short pier and all that rot...;)
          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Picture 66666

Originally posted by Southie View Post
            The proud warriors of Baker Company wanted to do something to pay tribute to our fallen comrades. So since we are part of the only Marine Infantry Battalion left in Iraq the one way that we could think of doing that is by taking a picture of Baker Company saying the way we feel. It would be awesome if you could find a way to share this with our fellow countrymen.
            Photo 66666 is of 7 Armd Brig (Desert Rats), having a nap prior to going into Basra; Note the Warriors and Challenger 2s'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
              96 degrees outside and this is how people dress in the upper Midwest
              Great looking woman.;)

Comment

96 degrees outside and this is how people dress in the upper Midwest

Yeah, if you don't want a nasty sunburn!!!

It's gotten into the 90s here.........along with the damn humidity.

Comment

• Helen GA - My happy place... :)
                  Attached Files
                  “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                  "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                  sigpic

Comment

• Special thanks to the Cornish pasty: picture speaks for itself really.
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                      Special thanks to the Cornish pasty: picture speaks for itself really.
                      You know Pari, this will be in my head all day.:)
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        Special thanks to the Cornish pasty: picture speaks for itself really.
                        Ah, at least the worlds famous pasty comes from Cornwall. :) Before Noo Zulland attempted its mad bid for world domination the fruit now known as Kiwi-fruit was historically called the Chinese Gooseberry.
                        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
                          Ah, at least the worlds famous pasty comes from Cornwall. :) Before Noo Zulland attempted its mad bid for world domination the fruit now known as Kiwi-fruit was historically called the Chinese Gooseberry.
                          Sorry Glyn, I mean't to write patsy
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• I bought a sweater and the factory label said
                            Attached Files

Comment

• When I saw this pic, I almost wished I worked in an office so i could do this to someone.
                              Attached Files

Comment

You know Pari, this will be in my head all day.:)
                                Debbie: Did you HAVE to say "head"?
                                Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
                                X