Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The war is over. Let's keep it that way for as long as we can. We who lived through got nightmares enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
      The war is over. Let's keep it that way for as long as we can. We who lived through got nightmares enough.
      Sir, we (or at least I) didn't asked to talk about that. Point is that I'm sick of listening of Serbs that Serbs this and i'm even more sick of changing prejudices and pursuasions of people which main source of informations was anti-Serb propaganda on TV. But every now and again I bump at some statement that I simply can't ignore.

Comment

• If we, Canadian MGen MacKenzie, British Gen Sir Michael Rose, Indian Army Gen Nambiar, French General Cott included, could not sway public opinion, you're even in a worst position. The best you can do is layout the facts and leave it at that. Leave the emotions behind. It hurts enough as it is.

Comment

• I know that Sir... I ussualy keep myself out of that. I guess I had a bad day.

Comment

• Originally posted by sniperdude411
            What kind of duty would you want to do in law enforcement?
            I'm interested in joining the EOD in the Army.
            EOD is a challanging field, espically if you choose to become PBI (post blast investigator) its one of the skills you can convert into civillian life very easily.

About my gun cabinet:

Revlover
            Arminus "German" 7 Shooter 32 S.u.W Long with solid ivory grip

Pistol
            M92FS (A gift from my brother)

Rifle:
            Ar15 (Armalite)- This was part of a three weapon shipment at our largest dealer, i managed to secure one.

Shotgun
            SPAS 12

Comment

• No hunting guns?

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                No hunting guns?
                Those are hunting guns. SPAS for pheasants, AR for white tails, Beretta for crooks, and the revolver for display.
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Walther CP88 (We have crappy weapon laws here in Germany - so this is the hardest which is allowed ). At least it looks nearly the same as a P88.
                  >Facit Omnia Voluntas<

Comment

• I had a SPAS-12 once.

Biggest piece of crap i've ever owned besides my SKS.

Comment

• Really? You didn't like the SPAS? What didn't you like about it? It looks like a hella cool shotgun though.

I have an SKS. It's a shooter. I bought it because the ammo is cheap and everything else cool in Kalifornia is banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut
                        Really? You didn't like the SPAS? What didn't you like about it? It looks like a hella cool shotgun though.

I have an SKS. It's a shooter. I bought it because the ammo is cheap and everything else cool in Kalifornia is banned.
                        It jammed constantly in semi-mode, the folding stock cut my cheek(very sharp edges), it weighed as much as a cadillac, and the spring loaded "pump action" mode was balky and awkward.

Beyond that, it was just great...

LOL.

Comment

• That bad, huh?

I have a Franchi 612 semi auto. I doubt anyone else has one. It's very nice. Smooth action, light, well built. It can't switch to pump though.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut
                            That bad, huh?

I have a Franchi 612 semi auto. I doubt anyone else has one. It's very nice. Smooth action, light, well built. It can't switch to pump though.
                            I also had a Beretta 1201FP semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun(action/mechanism is identical to a Benelli) for several years.

It was everything the SPAS-12 was not.

If you're ever in the market for a riot-gun, it just don't get any better than that.

Comment

• Can anyone recommend a good (cheap) shotgun for trapshooting?
                              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by parihaka
                                Can anyone recommend a good (cheap) shotgun for trapshooting?
                                Well by cheap do you mean pump, semi, or over-under(of which cheap means $1000 and up)?

Cheap pump that's good, a used Rem 870 is a good un. For a cheap semi a good used Rem 11-87, or even better a nice top grade used Beretta or Browning. Over-unders are goofy expensive, i've never owned one, i can't help ya there, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X