SVD- Draganov

Comment

Originally posted by Serbianpsyco
      i own a mossberg 500
      M-85- Zastava copy of AK-74
      m-16 Sniper
      TT-33
      SVD- Draganov
      Hm, let's see... Zastava M-85 (BTW it more similar to AKSU but in 5.56)... kinda illegal isn't it? Eeither you aren't posting from Serbia or some guys in MUP here would give their a$$es to know who you are. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by kNikS
        Eeither you aren't posting from Serbia
        Nope, probably not Serbia ;)
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
          Nope, probably not Serbia ;)
          Too bad... I was more than willing to suggest him how to get rid of it. ;)

Comment

Im the new guy.

I have a couple of older winchester 94 series, a newer magtech 7022, a couple of Taurus Milenniums (most of the series) a glock, one Colt 1911, a lee Enfield MK2 (I think thats the designater) a Ruger 1022, a savage '06, a mossberg 500, and a Sig Sauer 226. I also have 3 AR series Rifles and I inherited an M1A, God I love that gun!
            When in doubt empty the magazine.

Comment

my best freind is in the MUP thats were i got the gun plus i could also gotten easily beacuse i was in the army during the civil war i was under command of Genral Ratko Mladic.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbianpsyco
                my best freind is in the MUP thats were i got the gun plus i could also gotten easily beacuse i was in the army during the civil war i was under command of Genral Ratko Mladic.
                Why did you leave the country?
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Look at who he served under and you will probably find your answer. Mladic is a war criminal who commited multiple acts of genocide.

Comment

We have problem with ants in my county.
                    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• so what Mladic ok he commited but you see all this media and you dont see any corations and bosnians corastions and slovianes and macodnians and albanians did any warcrimes im sure they did do warcrimes so you cant say crap we were the only ones with warcrimes.

Comment

• Yes, I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisF202
                          Look at who he served under and you will probably find your answer. Mladic is a war criminal who commited multiple acts of genocide.
                          First, every Serb who served in Bosnia was under command of General Mladic. So according to you, every Bosnian Serb and every Serb from Serbia who served there is a war crimal.

Second, there were six Serbs on this forum. I'm the only one who posts from Serbia. Excluding me and girl who haven't seen this country in her life all other left because of some reason. You think they escaped because they are war criminals? Or maybe they are on a holidays? Wake up! They are refugees or they left because they were barely surviving in this misery!

Third. What do you know about genocide in Balkan wars? Let me tell you something - there's only about 50.000 pages less about Srebrenica than about the Auschwitz! No doubt that Mladic killed those men... But people don't give a sh!t what happened to Serbian civilians in neighboring villages like Bratunac for example! We are talking about the 3-5 thousands! Naser Oric, only muslim commander - is waiting for his sentence for 6 (six) killed Serbs now. Where is the charge for genocide? There is no good enough punishemnt for that islamic swine.

Also, we are the only ones who admitted that war crimes. I'm strating to think that we are fools because of that. Croats deny thier war crimes, Bosnian Muslims deny their war crimes, Albanians deny their war crimes - first got ethnicaly clean state and joining the EU, second got state, third are getting their ethnically clean state. What do we have? Nothing.

But no, it'a a lot easier to generalize and call people war criminals. I'm done with this board, it's pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNikS
                            First, every Serb who served in Bosnia was under command of General Mladic. So according to you, every Bosnian Serb and every Serb from Serbia who served there is a war crimal.

Second, there were six Serbs on this forum. I'm the only one who posts from Serbia. Excluding me and girl who haven't seen this country in her life all other left because of some reason. You think they escaped because they are war criminals? Or maybe they are on a holidays? Wake up! They are refugees or they left because they were barely surviving in this misery!

Third. What do you know about genocide in Balkan wars? Let me tell you something - there's only about 50.000 pages less about Srebrenica than about the Auschwitz! No doubt that Mladic killed those men... But people don't give a sh!t what happened to Serbian civilians in neighboring villages like Bratunac for example! We are talking about the 3-5 thousands! Naser Oric, only muslim commander - is waiting for his sentence for 6 (six) killed Serbs now. Where is the charge for genocide? There is no good enough punishemnt for that islamic swine.

Also, we are the only ones who admitted that war crimes. I'm strating to think that we are fools because of that. Croats deny thier war crimes, Bosnian Muslims deny their war crimes, Albanians deny their war crimes - first got ethnicaly clean state and joining the EU, second got state, third are getting their ethnically clean state. What do we have? Nothing.

But no, it'a a lot easier to generalize and call people war criminals. I'm done with this board, it's pointless.
                            Sir I think that it is childish to leave a board because you dont like what is being discussed, In my opnion i think you should change the subject if it bothers you so much or sway peoples opions. I like this board so that is why i say this, i would like there to be numerous intelligent people to discuss things with on this site and i hope that you change your mind on this manner

Comment

• I have to say- Im new, and I like this board. I used to frequent extreme sports boards- miairsoft (im a Michigan boy) and they get really rude when it turns to any form of politics. I just wanted to say that you guys are, for the most part, the most polite group of people I have come across in my time cruising the web.
                              When in doubt empty the magazine.

Comment

• ok im sorry for bringing up were i sevred and who was i under command but we should just start about talking of what people own and disccusss what ever you wont but not war crimes if you wont to that make a new thread. Or thorugh private messages. And also id like to add that you guys are also one most nicest and cruel and dont have bad minds like the people i met on key.publishings

Comment

Working...
                                X