Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, yes, being siblg for that long will easily do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
      This is one of my more interesting weapons: a Ruger 10/22 with an MG42 dress up kit. It's still fully functional and quite accurate.

If you going to sell, just let me know.....

Comment

I would never sell a baby like that... Unless I could buy a new gun and dress-up kit for less. I should have got the Ruger instead; My remington .22 is really annoying; the safety is too tight, so I have to click the safety on and off every shot I take.

Comment

Check the signature.

Also add to that a Savage break action 16 gauge and a Browning 12 gauge BPS.

Comment

My short list:

Springfield M1 Rifle (1944 receiver, 1945 barrel)
            LMT M4gery
            Beretta 96
            M1903 US Army Officer's Saber...manufactured sometime between 1903 and 1925.

Comment

I've posted this before. This is most of them.

And a couple of these:

-dale

Comment

It seems Dale has me beat for close in work but I make up for it in long range punch.
                Attached Files

Comment

Is that a VP-70?

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                    Is that a VP-70?

-dale
                    I wish it was. It's a VP70Z. And just to make you mad $300 NIB w/ 3 18 round magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by Rother
                      I wish it was. It's a VP70Z. And just to make you mad $300 NIB w/ 3 18 round magazines.
                      What's the difference? I thought HK only made the one model. Still, it's my favorite ugliest gun I've never seen up close, if that's a category.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                        What's the difference? I thought HK only made the one model. Still, it's my favorite ugliest gun I've never seen up close, if that's a category.

-dale
                        A VP70 and VP70M when equiped with their buttstock/holster are capable of 3 round burst fire at 2200rpm. The Z model can't be equiped with the buttstock.

It's my favorite completely useless gun with the world's worst trigger I own. Everything else actually has a purpose.

Comment

lil' update:

The SIG 510 has been exchanged (now really mine)
                          and together with the SIG 550, they have been joined by a K31 and a SIG 552

Comment

I don't know how to add those pictures into the text block. So I'll just tell you about some of them.

I still own a DWM Luger Artillery with 32 shot snail drum magazine AND the loading tool for the magazine. I have the holster with cleaning rod and field stripping tool. I do not have the leather for the snail drum nor do I have the shoulder stock (which is now legal to own along with the gun).

My main target piece is a Colt .45 National Match with Eliason sights. Very nice low-profile sites and I carry with me in the desert as an anti-sidewinder tool.

For quick home defense I have a Stainless Steel Ruger double action Bi-Centennial revolver in .357 Magnum.

My wife uses a Winchester Model 97 12 gauge Riot gun. Gives her a bit of an edge as she can't shoot as well as either her sister or I can.

My biggie that I carry when I visit the land I own in Oregon is a Ruger Single Action Blackhawk with adjustable sights in .41 Magnum. That'll take care of any Black Bear that wants to argue who's name is on the deed. Don't know if it will stop a Big Foot though. Haven't seen one -- yet though I think one was watching me one day. Well, SOMETHING was watching me and I was thankful that the Ruger filled my hand very well.

In the cab of my truck, on that day, was my backup. An M-1 Garand made in April of 1941 with the milled trigger guard, first generation adjustable sights etc. by Springfield Armory. I have one more Garand that was made around the Korean War era with the stamped trigger guard and later issued "Battle Sights".

For big bore target shooting and hunting I used (and still have) an 03-A3 Springfield still in military built in 1943 by Remington.

For medium game I used a pre-64 model 94 Winchester in .30-30.

I still have my grandfather's first rifle which is a Stevens "Crack-Shot" .22 rolling block with SIDE LEVER instead of the more common trigger guard lever.

I also have the .22 Remington pump rifle my grandfather gave to my grandmother with their wedding date inscribed on the receiver.

There's a couple of others not really worth mentioning like the Iver Johnson .32 closed hammer my grandmother carried in her purse. She switched to that as she got into her 70's because recoil of .38s was a little hard on her arthritus. She always liked the .32 as she once used one to convince a home burglar that Norwalk, Wisconsin no longer appreciated his presence. She only fired a shotgun once. It was a 12 gauge double barrel and was tricked by some "friends" into pulling both triggers at once. After she crawled out of the mud puddle the recoil knocked her into, she grabbed that gun by the barrels and took off after her "friends" swinging it like a baseball bat.
                            Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricola-Ranger
                              lil' update:

The SIG 510 has been exchanged (now really mine)
                              and together with the SIG 550, they have been joined by a K31 and a SIG 552
                              Sigs, you are a good man.
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Check out this guy's collection.

http://www.sksboards.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10965

Pay special attention to all the locks he has on his SKSs, yet most of his auto stuff are not locked.
                                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                                X