This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I want one of those...
    Well, I want everything in this thread. Anything guns or other things that make loud noises.

Comment

those BB guns are fun....

BB gun...$25
      pellets...$2
      leaving tiny dents from your bedroom window in the ***** next doors car.....priceless.

Comment

Airsoft guns won't do that (or really cheap ones won't), they won't penetrate skin. Mine, on the other hand, will penetrate skin and glass.

Comment

this is cheap i picked it up for Ł20.....but it dents metal.....lol

i'm gonna get her cable dish next.....cow!

Comment

Mine never penetrated or cracked glass. And I had a DPMS M4 just like yours, sniperdude. I like the other DPMS M4 I have better. ;)
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

really?

That means mine must be quite good then.

I have not tried glass, but it does dent metal....and wooden doors...

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                Mine never penetrated or cracked glass. And I had a DPMS M4 just like yours, sniperdude. I like the other DPMS M4 I have better. ;)
                I put a second spring in it, and it will penetrate skin at up to 50 yds. Its effective range is about 100-130 yds. Right now it shoots about 450 fps with .25 gram bbs; I can't even see .2 or .12 in flight though. For glass that's less than 1/4 inch thick, it will break it. And it'll lodge the bbs inside drywall enough so that I can't get them out with my fingers.
                Not to mention the charging handle is almost impossible to pull back.

For further upgrades, I'm thinkin of geting a better piston and barrel; or I could just get a nice AEG.

Comment

I've often thought about getting an AEG; however, I might as well get a real gun because of how expensive they can be.
                  "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Yes, but AEGs are made to shoot people without injuring them.
                    Real guns, on the other hand, are made to put holes in things, not dent them.

Comment

Oh, BTW Sniperdude, in your sig; don't you mean 3,000 fps? (3000 mph would be 4400 fps-that's a really fast bullet!)
                      sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

well, the Steyr IWS 2000 does more than that: 4750 fps at 1000 meters; of course it's an anti-material rfle, but oh well.

Comment

Most of what I own is at my AK-Dave site.

Leibstandarte10 – you are a man of my heart. BTW I’m Burgess class of 74.

ChrisF202 – Mini-14 is OK, I prefer the Mini-30. 14 can be a bugger about magazines and is real picky about over all bullet lengths. Beware reloading lengths.

2DREZQ is right; guns are bad, evil and wicked things. That is why you have to take control of them and lock them away in your big dark gun safe. Let them out for short times, put them to work and see if they behave well. But always, always keep them safe and secure. That keeps them and you from harm. Remember to clean and feed them too.

And there are us sick twisted individuals that find we are giggling like schoolgirls watching the Dog Be Gone videos. Also check out Seekers of the Red Mist.

The only air gun I have is a .177 air rifle I got in East Berlin (DDR days) on a visit to West Berlin. Famous quote of the trip, “Leave it to Dave to find a gun store in a Communist country!”

I do own some that are not related to those evil assault rifles; Moss 500, Win 1200, BDL 700L and a couple .22s. Do regret not getting a FAMAS and USAS-12 went we could.
                          AK-Dave

Those who trade liberty for security have none.

Comment

You serious? Hey, that's great! Things have changed quite a bit since '74...

Comment

How the FRICK can you afford all of that?
                              You've got to have some sort of nice job...

And I'm in the CL South class of '08.

Comment

leibstandarte10,

I was back in 84 for the 10 year and it was different then. Never heard anything on the 20th and couldn't get away for the 30th. I still would like to get back for a visit one day. Maybe by my 40th?

sniperdude411,

Years and years of being single and a nice job, plus I didn't marry until mid thirties. Nothing I have ever bought has cost over $800. Now if I ever have to replace one of the pre-925(d) [the first assualt weaon ban in 89] weapons I'll cry.
                                AK-Dave

Those who trade liberty for security have none.

Comment

Working...
                                X