Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you're saying that almost everybody here is EVIL AND WICKED?
    I like to vaporize squirrels, groundhogs, rabbits, muskrats (ESPECIALLY GEESE; Oh, those nasty things...), but not humans.
    So am I still EVIL and WICKED for eliminating heavily-overpopulated, annoying, and potentially dangerous (yes, I HAVE been chased by a roundhog once, seriously!) animals?

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
      So you're saying that almost everybody here is EVIL AND WICKED?
      I like to vaporize squirrels, groundhogs, rabbits, muskrats (ESPECIALLY GEESE; Oh, those nasty things...), but not humans.
      So am I still EVIL and WICKED for eliminating heavily-overpopulated, annoying, and potentially dangerous (yes, I HAVE been chased by a roundhog once, seriously!) animals?
      Sniperdude, if your post is a serious one, you should know that Drez is the poster child for "armed and extremely dangerous"....and his daughter is even worse (not to mention a total hottie )

And if your post was intended in a light-hearted manner: LMAO
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

You were right on the latter comment. Now what do you mean the "poster child"?

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
          You were right on the latter comment. Now what do you mean the "poster child"?
          It was a joking reference to a picture of him and his kids. They were armed to the teeth, like any good family would be
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

2DrezQ is a total freakin' gun nut. :)

Comment

Sweeeeeet. Compared to everyone in my family, school, etc, I'm a TOTAL gun nut. When I'm bored, most of the time I scan through gun sites; that's how I got here.
              I am particularly interested in the working mechanisms of guns ( If you haven't already checked my post on gun designs, those are MINE, my own special designs; I need critiquing), seeing how they work, you know, math and physics fun stuff. On my graphing calculator, I have several ballistics (kinda simple ones) programs, so can calculate plenty of things. I love trigonometry.
              If you want to ask more questions about me, go ahead and ask; I'm not shy.

Comment

Yup, that's me, trolling for compliments to feed my bloated ego!

Got a new one to show you, but somebody stole my digital camera, so you'll just hafta wait...
                sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Entertaining little site here, fun to watch Prarie Dogs explode!

http://www.dogbegone.com/video.htm

Very high fun factor

Comment

Or Computers!

http://www.weblowitup.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                      Is the Mini-14 still in production? The link on their webiste for it wont work and im hoping its a technical problem. I want to purchase one.
                      A few new changes for this year, slightly different stock, and new sites. Good gun. I have an older Mini-30 using the 7.62X39, and many aftermarket 30 round mags available at reasonable cost. Good gun for general purpose/hunting to about 150-200 yards. Not real accurate for longer distances than that, but semi-auto in nice Garand style action. I like it a lot, and it compares well with the Romanian SAR-1 I have as well.

Comment

I have this one, a Taurus PT-92...

Well a BB version anyway.

Real guns are illegal in the UK, but i hope to own an AK-47 one day....just put in the boot of your beamer....sorted...

We have an AK back in Pakistan, as well as a regular revolver, and several rifle....i don't know which ones....

I have an uncle who is a cop, he has an interesting collection...including MP-5 and glocks...

Comment

The bb gun... is that an actual bb gun, or an airsoft?
                          If you don't know, a bb gun uses .177 cal. ammo, an airsoft gun uses plastic (or metallic) 6mm bbs.

Comment

airsoft

Comment

Quite fun, ain't it? I've got a DPMS M4 (a.k.a A-15) airsoft gun, but I installed a SECOND spring in it. It now shoots 450 fps w/ .25g bb, and will accurately travel 100 yards and still hurt like heck. I want to get a new piston and barrel, but I'm not rich.

Comment

This is one of my more interesting weapons: a Ruger 10/22 with an MG42 dress up kit. It's still fully functional and quite accurate.

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Working...
                                X