Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta Cx4 Storm 9mm Carbine. I love shooting this thing.

EAA Witness with interchangable barrels for .22 and .45.

Mi favorito... M14 EBR. This things a beauty.

Comment

• I own 1

A Model 1861 Springfield rifle manufactured in 1862 at teh Springfield Armory, MA. It is a Civil War fire arm.

It has been authenticateed that it was carried by a member of the 1st Massachussetts Heavy Artillery (Weapons rack marks).

My wife bought it for me as a gift when I got my MA in Civil War History. And no, I do not shot it! It hangs on the wall of my office.
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

• I have had or currently own:

Remigton 870 Wingmaster 16ga.
        Remington 1187 12 ga.
        1991A1 Customized Colt .45
        1873 Colt .44/.40
        Beretta .40
        Beretta Mini 14
        Ruger G100 .357
        Remington single shot bolt action .22 LR
        JC Penny 12 ga. passed on to me by my father
        .38 Snub nose mfg. not remembered
        .38 Revolver mfg. not remembered
        Beretta 6.5 carbine

Comment

• Let me amed the above to read: Ruger Mini 14. Old age is getting the best of me.

Comment

• Hallo, for the handguns more or less 30, for the long weapons about 40 and this is a very high ratio for my country.greetings Gianfranco

Comment

• 7.65mm Luger Pistol w/ 6" barrel, WWI Navy example
              .45 ACP Colt M1911, Korean War example
              SA .357 Magnum Colt Python w/ Royal Blue finish, 6" barrel, and rifle scope

The Luger's my favorite, cost me big bucks to get that exact model, about $1200!
              ~Skullstorm17 A.K.A. kappe pwnz

Comment

• well,

i have an Ottoman rifle who use a flint stone with a ribbed barrel....approx. 150+ years old, black wooden + silver inlaids + a very practical range device.

a long Ottoman sword named "Saldırma" if i am not wrong...it serves to cut shields with its alternative angled blade.

a swordstick (50+years old)

2 hand guns
                -a browning 7,65mm which needs a very intensive care
                -and a very little pistol i dont exactly its features...maybe i can show photos and WAB members may help me...
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big K View Post
                  and a very little pistol i dont exactly its features...maybe i can show photos and WAB members may help me...
                  I'm sure if you post some pictures of your pistol Big K between all of us we will be able to identify it for you;) .
                  "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by Shameless View Post
                    I'm sure if you post some pictures of your pistol Big K between all of us we will be able to identify it for you;) .
                    What's the betting that if it is an automatic it will be a Baby Browning, or an illegal copy?
                    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Using my FS2000 in a 3-gun match last weekend.

Needed to "get some mud on the tires" , first match it's been used in.

As you can tell, this is really an airsoft rifle.
                      As we all know guns are bad, guns are evil and only bad people have guns.
                      AK-Dave

Those who trade liberty for security have none.

Comment

• Originally posted by gf3006 View Post
                        Hallo, for the handguns more or less 30, for the long weapons about 40 and this is a very high ratio for my country.greetings Gianfranco
                        I did not know guns are legal in Italy.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                          Originally posted by glyn View Post
                          What's the betting that if it is an automatic it will be a Baby Browning, or an illegal copy?
                          sorry mates i' didnt checked this for sometimes..

i'll take photos and i'll send as soon as possible :) thanks in advance...
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                            A Model 1861 Springfield rifle manufactured in 1862 at the Springfield Armory, MA. It is a Civil War fire arm.

It has been authenticated that it was carried by a member of the ST Massachusetts Heavy Artillery (Weapons rack marks).

My wife bought it for me as a gift when I got my MA in Civil War History. And no, I do not shot it! It hangs on the wall of my office.
                            From the armory of the other side of "The War Of Northern Aggression," I have an Enfield 3-band .577 replica. I'm glad you're not shooting an original. The replicas are a blast if you get a chance to try one out.

It has a few friends in my safe:
                            M-1 Garande (built in '43, refurbished in '49 and remained in storage until issued to me in '93).
                            Two lever long guns; .22 and .357
                            AK-47
                            Stoeger double barrel.
                            Springfield 1911
                            Ruger Mark 2
                            and a few more

Comment

• [QUOTE=GAU-8;417921]From the armory of the other side of "The War Of Northern Aggression," I have an Enfield 3-band .577 replica. I'm glad you're not shooting an original. The replicas are a blast if you get a chance to try one out.

A good friend of mine owns about 2 dozen 2 band and 3 band Enfields. He says he buys those instead of CDs or stocks. Its been a good investment for him.

He also has a Whitworth sniper rifle and a Burnside carbine!

I have fired the replica Springfield from a reenactment group. I used to have a replica Remington .44 cal pistol. I wasn't using it so I gave it to a friend of mine....who got a deer with it!
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• Since I am from germany...

Everything is forbidden, only Air guns, "gas" pistols (a kind of toxic gas which makes your opponent cry - if you are lucky! It dosn ´t work for example when he is drunk! But maybe he laughs a while and you can run away) and black powder weapons, if they are older than 1871 and have only one shot.

It s a different world!

By the way it is certainly possible to find illegal guns.

Comment

Working...
                                X