Elton: Religion Should Be Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian

Ain't that just a fun word to say? From the Isle of Lesbos, off the shores of Greece. I like to call em Island Girls. But the ones I've known have been anything but gay. Cops most of em.

d
    Relax. It's worse than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by gilgamesh View Post
      Sir, communists are a good example of godless societies.
      They certainly tried to ban religion, and as we know trying to ban something only makes it more desireable in the eyes of many. Prohibition in the US is an example of this.The Soviets tried to turn communism into a religion with very limited success, in spite of controlling all the media and effectively brainwashing the populace - which raises the question of what is going on in fundamentalist Islamic countries? I suspect the answer must be similar to that in the USSR where people had to appear to be enthusistic, especially if they were not. A godless society avoids people having to carry all that mental baggage with them. A psychiatrist neighbour reckons many, if not most of his patients problems stem from the religious teaching they underwent.
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
        WHY ARE HOMOSEXUALS CALLED 'GAY'?

Any answer?
        They are happy to see other men?
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
          They certainly tried to ban religion, and as we know trying to ban something only makes it more desireable in the eyes of many. Prohibition in the US is an example of this.The Soviets tried to turn communism into a religion with very limited success, in spite of controlling all the media and effectively brainwashing the populace - which raises the question of what is going on in fundamentalist Islamic countries? I suspect the answer must be similar to that in the USSR where people had to appear to be enthusistic, especially if they were not. A godless society avoids people having to carry all that mental baggage with them. A psychiatrist neighbour reckons many, if not most of his patients problems stem from the religious teaching they underwent.
          So would you say that islamic countries, especially the extremely intolerant ones, might suffer from a multitude of mental problems?

Comment

Any answer?
            Give me a kiss and I'll tell you! (written in a high falsetto voice!!)

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
              So would you say that islamic countries, especially the extremely intolerant ones, might suffer from a multitude of mental problems?
              Good question, well put, that man there! Dunno!

Comment

Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}- View Post
                Well, without accusing you of homophobia, I'll leave that to one of our resident liberals (they love to throw that one around I've noticed), I feel I should point out that the spread of AIDS amongst the gay communities was not something they wanted, it just so happens that its easier for males to transmit the disease than it is for females. I should also point out that IV drugs and dodgy blood transfusions and medical practices, particularly in the Far East, have done a hell of a lot to spread AIDS, and of course, I don't know too many gays that go around murdering abortion clinic workers and levelling government buildings in the name of their beliefs, but I can level the same accusation at militant Christians, and thats just in recent US history.
                It just so happens that gay men engage in high risk forms of sex regularly and are 100s of times more promiscuous than hetero men.

And if anyone calls me a homophobe i will point out that i am not afraid of gays at all. Merely repulsed.

So if one wants to label me, homorepulsed works for me. :)

At any rate, Christians are responsible for fewer than 100 deaths in the US because of 'terror acts'.

Faggs have killed tens of thousands via aids in the same timeframe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  "Not my fault he likes to tickle his tonsils with man-meat."

Not his fault either. More and more science is showing that sexual mis-orientation is a natural variation. Hard to believe a species as genetically complex as ours, having two genders and only one body, wouldn't have some kind of variablity there.
                  I don't buy it. I's just another psychosis.

In the west yes. In the rest of the world, HIV is almost entirely a heterosexual problem. Especially in Africa. What gays are responsible for, is being the only special interest group that could pay for the research/lobby for funding in America. We're damned lucky that they got it first here. If we have any hope of fighting this virus, we'll owe them.
                  I don't live in Africa, so i don't care how it spreads in Africa. I do live in the west, and here in the west, it is almost entirely spread via faggs and junkies.

And i'd like to see both banished to Antarctica.

What irks me is people hijacking Christianity to justify any kind of personal bias against gays. There is nothing in Christianity that condemns people for being gay.
                  You mean besides the whole sex out of wedlock and it being a general sin to begin with?

Homosexual men are an affront, and i'm not even religious.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
                    It just so happens that gay men engage in high risk forms of sex regularly and are 100s of times more promiscuous than hetero men.
                    I don't think that has anything to do with homo or hetero. There are many unfaithful hetero men out there, and hetero women too.

I think it has more to do with the 70s and early 80s when the mindset was still the swinging freelove of the 60s.

Comment

Actually

Here in the West, it's spreading more through minority populations now. Black and Hispanics primarily.

"I don't buy it. I's just another psychosis."

More and more science every year is finding otherwise. But back to Sir Elton. Has anyone heard if the real Queen has had anything to say about this?

d

And how the hell do these linear, threaded and hybrid modes work? I'm replying to all the wrong posts, I think. sheesh
                      Relax. It's worse than you think.

Comment

Here in the West, it's spreading more through minority populations now. Black and Hispanics primarily.
                        Any statistical surveys?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
                          I don't buy it. I's just another psychosis.

I don't live in Africa, so i don't care how it spreads in Africa. I do live in the west, and here in the west, it is almost entirely spread via faggs and junkies.

And i'd like to see both banished to Antarctica.

You mean besides the whole sex out of wedlock and it being a general sin to begin with?

Homosexual men are an affront, and i'm not even religious.
                          K snipe well before you start throwing your weight around on drug issues, I want to know if you think you have any first hand experience with these problems. If you do, then I can respect your opinion even if I disagree.
                          If you dont, then save it.

Comment

Any answer?
                            Ray here you go!1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay#Folk_etymologies

Comment

Tisk, tisk, tisk,

Unbelievable!,

I am a quote, " religious person", do you guys have a problem with that!
                              I would rather have a Jehovah witness coming to my door than a Muslim with a bomb belt. You need a little perspective here and I'm going to give it to you. First of all Elton John doesn't like anybody who dislikes homosexuality. I don't like people who eat excrement and then teach my children that eating excrement is O.K.
                              1. Genghis Kahn was not religious, yet Genghis killed loads of people.
                              2. Joseph Stalin was not a religious man yet he killed nearly a hundred million of his countrymen (enemies of the state), and the religious.
                              3. Adolph Hitler was not religious, yet he killed his tens of millions, singling out Jewish People, Christian people, anyone protecting Jewish people, homosexuals, gypsies and so on.
                              4. Pole pot killed his million or so and he was not religious.
                              5. Saddam killed his hundreds of thousands.
                              So what are you guys trying to say about religion? I must admit that I consider myself a Christian and believe homosexuality to be wrong but never in my life have I killed a homosexual nor would I condone doing so. I'm supposing Elton John may feel a little pressure from the quote "Religion of Peace" who are taking over his dear U.K.. But most cultures let alone religions believe homosexuality to be abhorrent behavior and many not so much the behavior of itself but of their children being taught that it is acceptable and the flaunting of it in public. This is how homosexuals reproduce by teaching children that it is acceptable. Their behavior between adults is between them and God, But not to be shared with the rest of the world especially our children. In my religion I am to hate the sin and not the sinner. I am not perfect but my Lord and Savior is. If you want to get rid of religions because people are not perfect you will have to get rid of all of the human race for its imperfections to be consistent.
                              When it concerns terrorism I do not want to go to war with terrorism because I am a "Christian", I was a Christian before 911 and had no animosities against Muslims people. My country was attacked, my countrymen were murdered, this world is being attacked and force to accept Islam. My children, my family, my friends, my country is worth fighting for and I will fight for them. Islam might be fighting a religious war, I am not. My God will be able to take care of Himself.
                              A note to Elton, I love you, God loves you, But I have a choice to hate sodomy and I do, as I dislike eating of excrement and the act of people teaching others that it is a good thing.

~~~~Ivan~~~><//>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}- View Post
                                K snipe well before you start throwing your weight around on drug issues, I want to know if you think you have any first hand experience with these problems. If you do, then I can respect your opinion even if I disagree.
                                If you dont, then save it.
                                Argue all you want, but in the West it's gay men and intravenous drug use that are the vectors for HIV. Nothing else even comes close.

-dale

Comment

Working...
                                X