Elton: Religion Should Be Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooth View Post
    I am still confused. Homosexuals exist. I know a few. They are nice blokes. Never had anything but a laugh with them.

I have been nothing but clear on this issue. I also have friends that are homosexual. I have never cause them harm or harrassed them. Although because I treat them kindly I don't give them my childrens mind to mold. I have been spending much time explaining and explaining again and making the same points over and over. I'm not a fast typer so if you want my views on this subject read the vast amounts of post on this thread I have wrote and you will get the idea that I have on this subject.

Now i don't believe they choose to be gay. Mainly because i wouldn't choose to put up with what they have to put up with. Why would anyone? One friend of mine arrived at work one day to find a dead cat in his locker. Ther eis a nice message from his workmates - and i should just point out his job was the kind where you might rely on your workmates for your survival - but think also, where do you get a dead cat? The truly troubled person was not the homosexual.

I have been nothing but clear on this issue. I also have friends that are homosexual. I have never cause them harm or harrassed them. Although because I treat them kindly I don't give them my childrens mind to mold. I have been spending much time explaining and explaining again and making the same points over and over. I'm not a fast typer so if you want my views on this subject read the vast amounts of post on this thread I have wrote and you will get the idea that I have on this subject.

On the basis that homosexual happens to you, rather than you choose. Why should we pretend they are not part of society? Would you rpefer homsexuality was not mentioned at all?

Ivan

I really don't understand your point. Is it that you beleive people are trying to convert children to homsexuality so that there will be more homosexuals?
    BINGO!

Comment

• Originally posted by brokensickle View Post
      BINGO!
      Then, i don't have words, i really don't. There is nothing i can say from this point on that will not offend you.
      at

Comment

• Offended?

I really don't understand your point. Is it that you beleive people are trying to convert children to homsexuality so that there will be more homosexuals?

BINGO!

Originally posted by Trooth View Post
        Then, i don't have words, i really don't. There is nothing i can say from this point on that will not offend you.
        You said it. But I'm not offended. I am quite comfortable with my views and feel no need to apoligize for them. You have your liberal way of thinking that is destroying your once wonderful country. Although it is sad to see, it is almost impossible to penatrate the skin of your ideology. In my humble opinion
        all western society should endeavor to make a mending of greed, immorality, and perversion as to have some moral highground on which to stand. This is of no importance to you and many others who will only realize your folly when your homelands are in irrepairable state of destruction. I don't wish this to happen, but some are busily plotting the destruction of our nations (my reference is found in numerous historical text as to the rise and fall of many a fair land.) So it's not as if it has never happened, And I say this much to my disappointment as I love westsrn life.
        The biggest weapons of war will not be able to save morally bankrupt countries from their very focused enemies. My post are more aliken to a pleading, imploring if you will to the situations at hand. Look around you. We are being challenged by those who are finding our weaknesses and using them to conquer us. They are suceeding at an alarming rate.

I have said my piece on this topic. Ivan

Comment

• I wonder if homosexuals can convert others to their ways.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
            I wonder if homosexuals can convert others to their ways.
            I would guess a few Catholic priests have. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie View Post
              I would guess a few Catholic priests have. ;)
              Maybe it's Catholicism that converted the priests to homos...

See, I can insult catholics and not worry about setting off a riot or getting my head chopped off.
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post

See, I can insult catholics and not worry about setting off a riot or getting my head chopped off.
                Wait until it gets dark! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post

Celibacy is the problem with Catholic priests. Catholism cites 10 good reasons for Celibacy.....but they fail to cite the bad reasons for it. Celibacy is supposed to be a discipline, but when it doesn't work out, the result are victims.

All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by brokensickle View Post
                    Originally posted by trooth
                    BINGO!

Originally posted by Trooth

You said it. But I'm not offended. I am quite comfortable with my views and feel no need to apoligize for them. You have your liberal way of thinking that is destroying your once wonderful country. Although it is sad to see, it is almost impossible to penatrate the skin of your ideology. In my humble opinion
                    all western society should endeavor to make a mending of greed, immorality, and perversion as to have some moral highground on which to stand. This is of no importance to you and many others who will only realize your folly when your homelands are in irrepairable state of destruction. I don't wish this to happen, but some are busily plotting the destruction of our nations (my reference is found in numerous historical text as to the rise and fall of many a fair land.) So it's not as if it has never happened, And I say this much to my disappointment as I love westsrn life.
                    The biggest weapons of war will not be able to save morally bankrupt countries from their very focused enemies. My post are more aliken to a pleading, imploring if you will to the situations at hand. Look around you. We are being challenged by those who are finding our weaknesses and using them to conquer us. They are suceeding at an alarming rate.
                    You're pinning all this on homosexuals? How? What are they doing.

You must know that the evidence shows that homosexuality is predetermined and it is not possible to "convert"anyone to homosexuality, so if your kids are not homosexual they are safe from homosexual teachers. However is probably true that exposure to a homosexual lifestyle might encourage an unhappy closet homosexual to come out.

If there is a breakdown in morality it is nothing to do with homosexuality per se. Promiscuity etc. maybe, but that goes for all orientations

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie View Post
                      Celibacy is the problem with Catholic priests. Catholism cites 10 good reasons for Celibacy.....but they fail to cite the bad reasons for it. Celibacy is supposed to be a discipline, but when it doesn't work out, the result are victims.

All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy. :)
                      Homosexuality may well be more common amongst the Catholic clergy, but this is probably because a life of respected celibacy must seem an attractive proposition to a closet homosexual. Therefore the church maybe a magnet for homosexuals.

The catholic church is also a magnet for paedophiles, quite a different thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X