F-15C vs. Su-30MKI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://vayu-sena.tripod.com/comparison-f15-su30-1.html

I found this link that has a professional comparison of the F-15C and Su-30. It clearly demonstrates the superiority of the Flanker and I now see why the U.S. Airforce desperately needs the F/A-22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Insomniac
      http://vayu-sena.tripod.com/comparison-f15-su30-1.html

I found this link that has a professional comparison of the F-15C and Su-30. It clearly demonstrates the superiority of the Flanker and I now see why the U.S. Airforce desperately needs the F/A-22.
      that's been posted already. It's just a ploy by the Americans to get more funding. There is no way su-30mkk can beat F-15C. su-30mki and F-15C is the right comparison. it just sticks to what flankers are good at - maneouverability.

Comment

• How do you know if it's a ploy or not. You don't know the people that made it. I personally think the F-15C and Su-30 are better in their own areas and it really depends on the pilot. If the two pilots are equal I would guess that the Su-30 would win. Please explain to me why you think the F-15C is better than the Su-30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Insomniac
          How do you know if it's a ploy or not. You don't know the people that made it. I personally think the F-15C and Su-30 are better in their own areas and it really depends on the pilot. If the two pilots are equal I would guess that the Su-30 would win. Please explain to me why you think the F-15C is better than the Su-30.
          I said su-30mkk definitely cannot beat F-15C, because it's overall quality is just not good at all. mki is a different story though. mki vs F-15C - each side has its advantages: (just my opinion)
          1. mki has better maneouverability, no question
          2. RCS probably similar
          3. without AESA, APG-63 and Bars is probably similar in performance, Bars probably gets the nod for being PAR. with AESA, APG-63 is better.
          4. As for missile, I'd say the accuracy of AMRAAM is better than AA-12

Comment

• Hmm... point proven.

Comment

Working...
            X