Favorite fictional warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
    How can you argue with the facts presented here? It just has to be true. Hail to Emperor Chuck
    I know, eh? I would've mentioned the Crusades, but Chuck was too busy with Saladin's mistresses :)

Comment

Ripley
      Last edited by bugs; 31 Dec 08,, 14:31.

Comment

Mobbme

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
        Chuck Norris.

Fictional?

He's not seen war only because the enemy would surrender at the rumours of him joining.

- It wasn't because of the Wooden Horse that the Greeks used to get inside the immense walls of Troy, it was because Chuck Norris spun kicked the wall. He disappeared without taking credit because a greek goddess was waiting for him.

- On Jan 1, 1492, he voyaged his way to Granada only to have Granada surrender the day after. He's not known for this war only because of the popularity that Ferdinand and Isabella had

- In April, while Nazi Germany was getting its a$$ handed to them, they thought about making one last push but then the leaflets came down that Chuck Norris was coming to town, Nazis then surrendered April 25 - May 8, 1945.

- In August of 1945, same story, Japan surrendered. It is rumoured that it wasn't an Atomic Bomb, but a spin kick straight to the ground by Chuck Norris; some call it Legend, I call it real.

Fictional Warrior? You decide my friends.
        Into the beer a little early today, aren't we?!
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
          Into the beer a little early today, aren't we?!
          roflz, life seems to be a bit more interesting that way, sir :))

Comment

Favorite fictional warrior?

Ahmedinejad and Chuck Norris get number one and two spot as the Favorite Fictional Warrior?

Comment

Where's Conan?

I hear from good sources that Conan was a Chuck Norris traveled back in time before he invented America.

Comment

Comment

Shlomi Hanoca...

Well not precisely a "warrior"...

Comment

Sabu

AND Lara Croft :))

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                      Sabu

AND Lara Croft :))
                      oooh, Lara Croft! :)) Probably the most watched of them all :P:)):))

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibram_Gaunt

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                          oooh, Lara Croft! :)) Probably the most watched of them all :P:)):))
                          Yea , both of em ;)

Comment

hehe, definately both of them :)):));)

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                              There has to be two: Jack Aubrey and Stephen Maturin
                              I have to second that (or third or fourth...) Great books, I'm working my way through that series for the fourth time right now...

Comment

Buster Kilrain from The Killer Angels primarily for this little speech

Well, if he's an angel, all right then... But he damn well must be a killer angel. Colonel, darling, you're a lovely man. I see a vast difference between us, yet I admire you, lad. You're an idealist, praise be. The truth is, Colonel... There is no "divine spark". There's many a man alive of no more of value than a dead dog. Believe me. When you've seen them hang each other the way I have back in the Old Country. Equality? What I'm fighting for is to prove I'm a better man than many of them. Where have you seen this "divine spark" in operation, Colonel? Where have you noted this magnificent equality? No two things on Earth are equal or have an equal chance. Bit a leaf, not a tree. There's many a man worse than me, and some better... But I don't think race or country matters a damn. What matters, Colonel... Is justice. Which is why I'm here. I'll be treated as I deserve, not as my father deserved. I'm Kilrain... And I damn all gentlemen. There is only one aristocracy... And that is right here.
                                That quote is from the movie though, the longer book version is better.

And Eomer from Lord of the Rings because I like the idea of Viking calvary.

Comment

Working...
                                X