Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cateyes
    It's not a "must" thing.
    The US will likely defend any country from the likes of China, especially ones with a treaty saying we will.
    Originally posted by cateyes
    China will use the decisive force in the first strike to Taiwan, including netron and microwave bombs.
    If China uses nukes against Taiwan, most of the world would turn aganist them instantly and completely. Plus they would be risking the chance of nuclear retaliation from multiple countries. Even without nuclear retaliation, the economic retaliation would devastate the country.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I guess we now know where the professionals of this forum think of cateyes.

Comment

He just sounds like a cheerleader for China.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

A delusional cheerleader.

Dude's got it all figured out. No need for us to shatter his illusions.

Comment

Bodybag,

Go for conscription for the US Navy or any Navy of your choice and then maybe we will talk turkey! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
              Bodybag,

Go for conscription for the US Navy or any Navy of your choice and then maybe we will talk turkey! ;)
              I will never go to any navy/army. I could not stand all those young and horny fools.Smart guys don't do the dirty work.

Comment

Originally posted by bodybag
                I will never go to any navy/army. I could not stand all those young and horny fools.Smart guys don't do the dirty work.
                But only cowards brag about it.

Comment

I guess that means you do lots of dirty work huh body bag?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    I guess that means you do lots of dirty work huh body bag?
                    HE HE HE HE,very funny M21Sniper .It is other way around.No military is not for me ,altough I like those gadgets and explosions and stuff. You know what I would love to do ,design new weapons, man that would be sooo great!!

Comment

Originally posted by bodybag
                      HE HE HE HE,very funny M21Sniper .It is other way around.No military is not for me ,altough I like those gadgets and explosions and stuff. You know what I would love to do ,design new weapons, man that would be sooo great!!
                      Great idea. You design the dirty stuff and make others go and do the dirty work!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                      X