Prince of Persia Trilogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince of Persia Trilogy

As you can understand from my avatar and sig I'm a great fan of Prince of Persia Series. These are the best action games I've ever played. Here is some info about the third game. Don't judge it quickly. Watch the videos from the links at the end of my post.

http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=3720

The Prince of Persia makes his way home to Babylon, bearing with him Kaileena, the enigmatic Empress of Time, and unspeakable scars from the Island of Time. But instead of the peace he longs for, he finds his kingdom ravaged by war and Kaileena the target of a brutal plot. When she is kidnapped, the Prince tracks her to the Palace - only to see her murdered by a powerful enemy. Her death unleashes the Sands of Time, which strike the Prince and threaten to destroy everything he holds dear. Cast to the streets, hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that the Sands have tainted him, too. They have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him...

Features:
    Play and master two distinct characters: Wield the powers and weapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes, and histories.
    Choose your way to kill: Master the expanded Free-Form Fighting system to destroy enemies in your own style; strangle enemies from afar with the deadly Daggertail; or use a new stealth art to inflict surprise decapitations and other attacks – the choice is yours.
    Battle freely through Babylon: Dominate enemies on the perilous rooftops, dodge through chaotic streets, and ambush pursuers in dark, underground passageways.
    Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled depth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discovery.
    Manipulate time to surprise enemies: Execute powerful attacks against entire armies by slowing down or rewinding time, or surprise them by using some all-new Sands of Time powers.
    Destroy foes in furious chariot combat: Seize the reins of a chariot to fend off hordes of enemies at breakneck speed in impossibly tight pursuit.
    Experience a masterful blend of gameplay: True to the Prince of Persia franchise, the game provides a variety of action combat, agility and story-driven puzzles – all masterfully blended together into a rich gaming experience.

http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/uk/media/ that is the videos link of the third game.

http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/uk/ww/pop1.php that is first game's homepage.

http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/uk/ww/home.php that is second game's homepage.

http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/uk/ww/videos.php that is the second game's videos link.
    Time is an ocean in a storm

Its more of an adventure game then an action game.... neverthless, its an excellent play... the sword-swinging action is truly sweet...
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Well, it says action in its site but it presents an adventurous gameplay to the player for sure.

Comment

I've played all the three games. Didn't actually enjoy the Warrior Within though it had fantastic storyline but it portrayed Prince as an a$$hole who would chop down anything that moves. The Boss battles were tough. The Sands of time being the best & Two thrones wasn't bad either(though had a nightmarish time defeating the twin warriors). Hoping that UBISOFT comes out with another series as exciting as Sands of Time Trilogy.
        If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

Comment

Originally posted by ab041937 View Post
          I've played all the three games. Didn't actually enjoy the Warrior Within though it had fantastic storyline but it portrayed Prince as an a$$hole who would chop down anything that moves. The Boss battles were tough. The Sands of time being the best & Two thrones wasn't bad either(though had a nightmarish time defeating the twin warriors). Hoping that UBISOFT comes out with another series as exciting as Sands of Time Trilogy.
          Are you kidding? Warrior Within is the best of three games. With its music, environments, weapons, first free form fighting style of three games, characters like The Dahaka, Shadee, Kaileena, storyline... You know soundtracks are from Godsmack and The Empress of Time with the voice of Monica Belluci. Also, traveling in time was cool.

Environments of Two Thrones reminds me a bit of Sands of Time. Soundtrack of Two Thrones sucks compared to Warrior Within. But chariot races, speed kills and various boss fights are really good. Dark Prince brings an exciting gameplay with daggertail. Storyline is also really good.

Though Sands of Time won several awards like other games of the trilogy, it is too weak compared to others and of course that's a good thing for PoP fans.

Comment

I forgot to mention the architecture element in the game. In all the three games buildings are admirable in shape and detail.

Comment

Working...
            X