Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confed mate, read down futher

Originally posted by Confed999
    The least they deserve, but I don't understand what that has to do with what he quoted.

The german guy wants to join the marines and become a U.S. citizen, someone mentioned that if he dies in Iraq as a marine, he could get honourary citizenship to the U.S. What good is that going to be if he cannot enjoy it?

Comment

Originally posted by AussieSoldier
      The german guy wants to join the marines and become a U.S. citizen, someone mentioned that if he dies in Iraq as a marine, he could get honourary citizenship to the U.S. What good is that going to be if he cannot enjoy it?
      Ahhh, I see. The statement you quoted says he wants to become a citizen, then a Marine though. ;)
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Well hold on boys! From what I have seen here in the Chicago area andI can certainly tell you that many many hundreds of Ukrainians and Pollocks and christian A-raanbs and latinos were all flockin to become conscripts when the war in iraq endd in 2 days! But since tha last year the marines are desperately lookin for anyone willing to pump cheese in Iraq! Any guy is good enough as long as his sorry ass is in the U.S. and he is willing to commit to a tour of duty, the miitary is promising a Green card!

The problem is coming back unscathed is getting harder and harder by the day! So to the German guy, all I can tell you is that if you are that desperate to get into the Marines then just come here on a visitor visa and then just walk up to the Marines table at any blue collar mall

Hell after a little bullshit talk they'd take you man! They are so God-damn desperate for ppl! I know my neighbor whose 18 year old brother just came from Poland he got his ass in the marines to get him naturalised quick! :)

Comment

i try to do same thing as fireworx
          i'm from poland n gettin visa here is hard for some people(like me 18 years old n before goin to poish army)
          besides i gotta pay for conversation in embassy 100$ n they can refuse me visa after talk n if they do it next time is even harder
          i'll try to get to states whit invitation letter from my pal maybe that gon help me

maybe marines will pay attention to that i'm in military school n i have some military skills
          i'm certifated scuba diver n i can use many kinds of arms i'm shootin instructor
          leader of my military class
          does anyone know will that help me?

Comment

"its not possible to get a green card to go to the usmc... so thats solved then... cant get into america however hard i try it"

Fly to mexico.

You can literally walk right across the border. Everyone else does...

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian
              i'm from poland n gettin visa here is hard for some people(like me 18 years old n before goin to poish army)
              besides i gotta pay for conversation in embassy 100$ n they can refuse me visa after talk n if they do it next time is even harder
              i'll try to get to states whit invitation letter from my pal maybe that gon help me

maybe marines will pay attention to that i'm in military school n i have some military skills
              i'm certifated scuba diver n i can use many kinds of arms i'm shootin instructor
              Probably. You won't know until you try.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                "its not possible to get a green card to go to the usmc... so thats solved then... cant get into america however hard i try it"

Fly to mexico.

You can literally walk right across the border. Everyone else does...
                even mexicans do it ?
                cuz everone says i look like they n idk is it harder?
                whatever i'll try at first in leggal way n then as a gangsta

Comment

Gotta have a Green Card (immigrant alien) that allows you to work and a SSN. Tourist or student visa will not cut it.

There is an American MC recruiter in europe that could give you all the facts. Just cannot remember where he is located.

Go to the American embassy and talk to the kid at post 1 tell him/her that you want to become a Marine. Or better yet, find out where they hang out (drink) in town and
                  buy them a few and discuss this. They can point you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                    I belive you would have to become a US citizen, although I have heard of illegal immigrants serving in the USMC in Iraq and getting an "honorary citizenship" if they are KIA.

illigal immigrants cannot serve in the military. Only green-card holders can.

Comment

I guess my obvious sarcasm was lost on the lad.

LOL, whoops. ;)

Comment

They will absolutely refuse you, unless you have a green-card. No amount of military skill will get you into the U.S military if you're not a citizen or have a green-card. My russian friend was refused when first talked to the recruiter, he waited two years, got his green-card and then enlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape
                          Gotta have a Green Card (immigrant alien) that allows you to work and a SSN. Tourist or student visa will not cut it.

There is an American MC recruiter in europe that could give you all the facts. Just cannot remember where he is located.

Go to the American embassy and talk to the kid at post 1 tell him/her that you want to become a Marine. Or better yet, find out where they hang out (drink) in town and
                          buy them a few and discuss this. They can point you in the right direction.

but if i say em that wont they resufe me? or even write somewhere in papers that this one guy is dangerous or soemthin?

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
                            illigal immigrants cannot serve in the military. Only green-card holders can.

Alright, now before I say something and get attacked, I want to say that by no means do I know much of anything about this topic. I am only trying to clear up my own understanding.

OK. I have my grandfather's papers from when he had joined the US Army. He was never a US citizen, he was born and raised in Mexico. In fact, when he went in, he barely spoke English. I know he had never gained citizenship prior to going in as his papers even list him as a "non-citizen" and the SSN is blank.

His wife, my grandmother, had also been raised in Mexico, but she had somehow become a US citizen (I am not clear how, the story has changed at my father's generation level).

My question is, has this all changed during time to not allow imigrants to enlist? I realize that the 1940's were a long time ago, and much is different now than it was then, which is why I ask.
                            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                              Alright, now before I say something and get attacked, I want to say that by no means do I know much of anything about this topic. I am only trying to clear up my own understanding.

OK. I have my grandfather's papers from when he had joined the US Army. He was never a US citizen, he was born and raised in Mexico. In fact, when he went in, he barely spoke English. I know he had never gained citizenship prior to going in as his papers even list him as a "non-citizen" and the SSN is blank.

His wife, my grandmother, had also been raised in Mexico, but she had somehow become a US citizen (I am not clear how, the story has changed at my father's generation level).

My question is, has this all changed during time to not allow imigrants to enlist? I realize that the 1940's were a long time ago, and much is different now than it was then, which is why I ask.
                              yeah my grandfather ha dthis same situation in '45 he could join the US Army after the war without no papers needed
                              but unfortunatelly he didnt do that

Comment

yeah my grandfather ha dthis same situation in '45 he could join the US Army after the war without no papers needed
                                but unfortunatelly he didnt do that

I guess I left this out - my grandfather joined during the war. In fact he was a POW.
                                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Working...
                                X