I'm Baaaaack!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Baaaaack!!!

Hey people! Long time, no see!!! I been havin comp troubles, monitor problems, and various other things goin on, including a girlfriend, graduation, etc... but now, thankx to Praxus, I'm back and I'm here to cause trouble... I mean, to stay! Let me know what's new and exciting, hot and bothering, and otherwise interesting goin on, aiight?

Shalom!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Shhh! Can all that talking behind his back! ;)

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

welcome back!

Comment

Yay! Was wondering about you bigross. Welcome back!
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Welcome back! We were all curious to know where you had disappeared to. :)
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Hey, if you just had graduation does that mean army training is coming soon? Or are they letting you do university first? I hope you will still be able to post from time to time on your leave.

Comment

The IDF is sending me to a Pre-Military Academy for a year, then I enlist. I dunno how often I'll be back, but I'll try and post every once in a while
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                X