Thread: I'm Baaaaack!!!

Staff Emeritus
    Military Professional
    Mostly Harmless

I'm Baaaaack!!!

Hey people! Long time, no see!!! I been havin comp troubles, monitor problems, and various other things goin on, including a girlfriend, graduation, etc... but now, thankx to Praxus, I'm back and I'm here to cause trouble... I mean, to stay! Let me know what's new and exciting, hot and bothering, and otherwise interesting goin on, aiight?

Shalom!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Shhh! Can all that talking behind his back!

Ubi dubium ibi libertas Senior Contributor
    Welcome back.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

NEVER FORGET

Staff Emeritus
    welcome back!

Yay! Was wondering about you bigross. Welcome back!
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Former Staff Senior Contributor Ironduke's Avatar
    Welcome back! We were all curious to know where you had disappeared to.

Staff Emeritus
    Hey, if you just had graduation does that mean army training is coming soon? Or are they letting you do university first? I hope you will still be able to post from time to time on your leave.

Staff Emeritus
    Military Professional
    Mostly Harmless
    The IDF is sending me to a Pre-Military Academy for a year, then I enlist. I dunno how often I'll be back, but I'll try and post every once in a while
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Thread Information