No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Members,

While changing the forum skin, the avatars somehow got messed up. For them to display accurately, you will need to remove your avatar and reupload it.

Matt
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
    Dear Members,

While changing the forum skin, the avatars somehow got messed up. For them to display accurately, you will need to remove your avatar and reupload it.

Matt
    I tried uploading one. It says animated avatars not allowed

Can this be changed plz?

Comment

Originally posted by Economist View Post
      I tried uploading one. It says animated avatars not allowed

Can this be changed plz?
      Animated gifs should work.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

At this time please allow me the opportunity to state, if your avatar was messed up when the board crashed last year and you havnt fixed it yet(and you people know who you are), WTF are you waiting for?

LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
          At this time please allow me the opportunity to state, if your avatar was messed up when the board crashed last year and you havnt fixed it yet(and you people know who you are), WTF are you waiting for?

LOL...
          Well now Sniper, it's not nice to....oh hell, what am I saying? C'mon guys, you look kinda funny all pixelated like that!
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post

Hey Sniper I've been meaning to ask, what does that word mean above the rifle in your sig,it looks like MOAQN AABE, is it Greek or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Mick in England View Post
              Hey Sniper I've been meaning to ask, what does that word mean above the rifle in your sig,it looks like MOAQN AABE, is it Greek or what?
              The words are Greek. Translated to english they mean "Come and get them". They were spoken by Leonidas to Xerxes at the battle of Thermopylae.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick in England View Post

It means "Come and get them", and yep, it's greek.

Comment

Working...
                X