X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin to be chief guest for R-day

Putin to be chief guest for R-day
    http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems...E+W+S&Topic=0&

NEW DELHI: Russian President Vladimir Putin will be the chief guest at the next Republic Day celebrations.

During the visit, the two sides will also hold the annual summit aimed at taking the bilateral ties between the traditional allies to higher level.

Putin had visited India last in December 2004 for the summit at the end of which a joint declaration was issued emphasising the strategic partnership between the two countries.

The two sides had also signed 10 pacts covering energy, outer space exploration, navigation, visa services and banking.

The two countries three years back established the mechanism of annual summits which are held alternately in India and Russia.

India and Russia have recently been making serious efforts to re-build the strategic partnership that existed between the two countries during the Cold War period.

At the last Republic Day celebrations, King of Saudi Arabia Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud was the chief guest.
    I have nothing to say perfect timings.... except some crazy a$$ deals to get signed

Well I hope they sign some sick a$$ deals, I wouldn't mind seeing some more Akula's and Flankers coming in.

Comment

Hope Putin wilol bring bag of full Vodka . I Hope both the Counties have more Deals.

Buy More Flankers and Akulas and dont Forget to signed the Tu-160s for the Navy

Comment

Working...
      X