Muslim man boxing for England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim man boxing for England?

Well, I was watching the BBC and there is a nice Muslim man representing England in boxing and he's kicking some ass. It didn't even come up that he may be muslim and you'd never know for sure if they didn't show his family and a lady is in more traditional dress. He's just a regular British man, (that does the country proud and is an inspiration) the only reason I'm posting it at all is that well, it really sucks that some hard liners have to go and try and wreck it all. I mean he's just another cool dude with a good attitude that everyone should want more of in their community. He's an athlete who has worked hard on his dreams someone to look up to.

Why do some people have to go and try to wreck it all? Even myself, I'm mentioning that not everyone is a jerk and honestly I shouldn't even think about it when I look at someone. I've really grown to dislike religion, all it's caused is heartache and violence and for what?

Random thoughts, please excuse me.
    Originally posted by GVChamp
    College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

The fact that you yourself find it intriguing that a muslim is representing your country is pretty far an image we have of you brits as tolarent people...
    "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late;
    And how can a man die better; Than facing fearful odds,
    For the ashes of his father; And the temples of his gods."

Comment

I mean, hes a brit first and then (mind you) a muslim second...
      "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late;
      And how can a man die better; Than facing fearful odds,
      For the ashes of his father; And the temples of his gods."

Comment

Working...
      X