No announcement yet.

Title change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ranks take longer to get now. Everybody got demoted :)
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Yeah! Now I got to go through the whole Second Lt. trauma again. Oh Joy!!!
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Knowing how much of a prolific poster you are, it shouldn't take more than 2-3 days :roll:

Comment

Yeah, but I can't command respect from anybody anymore! (Not that I was able to as a 2nd Lt, but I hit First Lt.!)
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Hehe, if you really want to command respect, it's going to take alot more than post count :roll:

Comment

That's true, but I can still pretend...

Comment

Working...
              X