Historic Pics Of The Afghan Army, NOTICE THE CLEAR "WEHRMACHT" INFLUENCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic Pics Of The Afghan Army, NOTICE THE CLEAR "WEHRMACHT" INFLUENCE

GUYS, THESE PICS ARE FROM KABUL, AFGHANISTAN IN DECEMBER 1959, WHEN EISENHOWER WENT ON HIS WORLD TOUR.

NOTICE THE VERY CLEAR WERMACHT (NAZI ARMY) INFLUENCE IN UNIFORMS; LOOKS LIKE THE GERMANS WERE SERIOUSLY HELPING THEIR ARYAN BROTHERS DURING THE HITLER ERA ...

ZAHIR SHAH ON LEFT, EISENHOWER ON RIGHT

PICTURE OF GUARD OF HONOUR AT KABUL AIRPORT

A CLOSER LOOK

Aryan brothers?
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Irondüke
      Aryan brothers?
      anthropology + ancient history ... will lead you to the answer ...

Comment

one wud wonder y didnt the Aryan germans didnt help the so called Iranians aryans who claims to be the purest of all.

Not to mention that the whole AIT is totally fucked up and its been said that Indus valley civilization itself is local to that area.
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
          one wud wonder y didnt the Aryan germans didnt help the so called Iranians aryans who claims to be the purest of all.
          The Iranians were under joint British and Russian "administration" all during that era ... plus ... Reza Shah was forced to abdicate in favour of his son simply because he was seen as being very pro-Nazi ...

also ... the Iranians are the ONLY state who were allowed to have an Iranian CEMETARY in Nazi Germany ...

no other non-Germans were allowed to have an official cemetary in Nazi Germany ...

Comment

What are you views on Nazi Germany?
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Irondüke
              What are you views on Nazi Germany?
              What they did to the Gypsies, Jews and others who held different political convictions was abhorrent, disgusting and shameful .... their actions were vile and deviod of any humanity .... their thinking in that regard was WRONG and EVIL .... such hate and feelings have NO PLACE IN HUMANITY ....

Comment

Nothing wrong with being proud of your race...nazis weren't Aryan, thats just bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by aryan
                  Nothing wrong with being proud of your race...nazis weren't Aryan, thats just bullshit.
                  AGREE TOTALLY!

Comment

Excuse me for butting in

Originally posted by aryan

Hi, I am new. I beg your pardon I just wanted to ask a question here.

What is the big deal about race. Why is race something to take pride in or to be ashamed of. I have never really understood the whole whopty doo about race any way... and may I ask, are you a facist or a Nazi?

I tell you why I ask... I am totally intreaged with the whole movement. It is an interesting idealology

signed
                    eryan (this is my name) is your name aryan for racial reasons?

maybe we should start a different thread for this disscussion.. if so email me at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by headlessbarbie
                      Hi, I am new. I beg your pardon I just wanted to ask a question here.

What is the big deal about race. Why is race something to take pride in or to be ashamed of. I have never really understood the whole whopty doo about race any way... and may I ask, are you a facist or a Nazi?

I tell you why I ask... I am totally intreaged with the whole movement. It is an interesting idealology

signed
                      eryan (this is my name) is your name aryan for racial reasons?

maybe we should start a different thread for this disscussion.. if so email me at [email protected]
                      Eryan,

No one should feel ashamed of their race, we all should take pride in it whatever it is. Race is a number of things, your physical make up (not just skin colour), it points to your heritage, your ancestors and the wars they fought.

I think instead of denying race and racial differences exist, we ought to acknowledge the existence of race in humanity, and prevent those who use the taboos associated with racism as a way to bash down opponents.

A good example is the black communist groups (whom I consider to be on the same mindset as German Nazis) who managed to get a schoolteacher fired for teaching the class the word "niggardly". This word is not linked in any way to "******"

I am not a Nazi, and I can only reinforce what vision said about them, using one's race to put down or even kill another race is to dishonour it, and should be condemned.

Comment

it just shows your poor knowledge in races and genetics. You dont have any scientific theories to backup your pure breed aryan theory.

If you get a chance, try to read this book, "The History and Geography of Human Genes," Stanford's L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza. It is supposed to be one of the best books that corrleates genes and population wrt to regions. Read the following chapters about South Asia,

4.6. Prehistory and history in South Asia
                        4.9. Physical anthropology
                        4.10. General genetic picture of Asia
                        4.14. Genetics of South Asia (the Indian subcontinent)
                        4.16. Geographic maps of single genes
                        4.17. Synthetic maps of Asia
                        4.18. Summary of the genetic history of Asia

And after that do let me know, who is pure breed and who is not!!

Comment

I must have missed something.

Originally posted by Jay
                          it just shows your poor knowledge in races and genetics. You dont have any scientific theories to backup your pure breed aryan theory.

If you get a chance, try to read this book, "The History and Geography of Human Genes," Stanford's L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza. It is supposed to be one of the best books that corrleates genes and population wrt to regions. Read the following chapters about South Asia,

4.6. Prehistory and history in South Asia
                          4.9. Physical anthropology
                          4.10. General genetic picture of Asia
                          4.14. Genetics of South Asia (the Indian subcontinent)
                          4.16. Geographic maps of single genes
                          4.17. Synthetic maps of Asia
                          4.18. Summary of the genetic history of Asia

And after that do let me know, who is pure breed and who is not!!
                          aryan didn't say there was a superior race. He said all races should be proud. In fact some of the old Nazi propaganda stated the same premis...

arayn: you didn't tell me if you where a facist or not... come on, our political idealologies are nothing to be ashamed of >if you are trying to advoid the subject don't. I have read enough to know that we Americans don't really have an accurate view of facism because of the ww2 propaganda. I won't judge you.

eryan :)

Comment

aryan didn't say there was a superior race. He said all races should be proud. In fact some of the old Nazi propaganda stated the same premis...
                            Oops, that was in response to other "aryan" posts out in this board!!
                            Anyway I dont see anything wrong in the details! The book just talks about all the races, their racial similarities and the population all based on science! Not some stupid propoganda!!
                            Last edited by Jay; 10 May 04,, 20:09.

Comment

[QUOTE=headlessbarbie]aryan didn't say there was a superior race. He said all races should be proud. In fact some of the old Nazi propaganda stated the same premis...

arayn: you didn't tell me if you where a facist or not... come on, our political idealologies are nothing to be ashamed of >if you are trying to advoid the subject don't. I have read enough to know that we Americans don't really have an accurate view of facism because of the ww2 propaganda. I won't judge you.
                              Fascism has a dirty name, I wouldn't call myself a fascist, although some might see me as a fascist. I prefer the term Aryan Nationalist :)
                              Last edited by Aryan; 11 May 04,, 01:39.

Comment

Working...
                              X