islamicstand on terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray
    The Bible has been interpreted many a time.
    It sure has, but it is the "word of God" and is not supposed to be interpreted in any way other than it is written. That's why each little group of Christians think each of the other groups is wrong and hell bound.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

The Islamic stand (those on the lunatic fringe) on terrorism is clear. It is Terrorism, Terrorism and more Terrorism. All kaffirs to be exterminated and the world is to be a pure Islamic State!

It means beheading, kidnapping and ever horriffic act so long as it leads to the purity of mankind beleiving in Islam!

Great theology!

A return to the Stone Age. The world shall complete a full circle then!

Fortunately, I have many a Muslim friend who do not subscribe to this wild ideology, even though they are devout Muslims. May these Muslims tribe increase and that of the freak Osama diminish and fade forever.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
        The Islamic stand (those on the lunatic fringe) on terrorism is clear. It is Terrorism, Terrorism and more Terrorism. All kaffirs to be exterminated and the world is to be a pure Islamic State!

It means beheading, kidnapping and ever horriffic act so long as it leads to the purity of mankind beleiving in Islam!

Great theology!

A return to the Stone Age. The world shall complete a full circle then!
        It seems that publicily most Muslims nor approve of or disaprove of the actions of OBL, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. What Ray said appears to be the opinion of the radical Muslims and not Muslims as a whole (I hope).

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
          Vision,
          The edicts of the Koran cannot be interpreted as per our Muslims and the Deoband theologists from whom much of the Islamic follower even in your country get the interpretation.

The historical aspect of who shall be the leader of the Islamic faith is what led to Karbala (?) etc. That is the only aspect of difference.
          The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Pakistanis are of the Sunni "Hanafi" school of thought and NOT Deobandi ....

The Deobandis are a fringe minority within the overwhelming MODERATE "Hanafi" sunnis of Pakistan ....

Karbala is an extreme and physical manifestation of the differances ... the ideological and practical differences go MUCH MUCH deeper ....

this leads to a total DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF THE KORAN and A TOTAL DIFFERENT WORLD VIEW ....

besides .... within each sect there are dozens of ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT interpretations of the same verses ...
          Last edited by visioninthedark; 17 May 04,, 22:26.

Comment

Working...
          X