Fire the WAB-BOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire the WAB-BOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of us has to go... this place ain't big enough for the both of us!!!!!

To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Originally posted by troung View Post

LoL....But what, specifically, is it that you think makes you a better employee than the Bot? :)
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
      What's the matter with the WAB Bot?

Never brings in donuts for the crew? Leaves the breakroom a mess after lunch?
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Stepping on toes while climbing the corporate ladder? heh he

Comment

Since I'm new, who or what is WAB-Bot??

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
            Since I'm new, who or what is WAB-Bot??
            Click here

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

No one AT ALL reads the WAB-BOT articles.

Look at em, 1 view each straight down the line...

Comment

I don't pay any attention.
                "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

that was me

Lol
                  Relax. It's worse than you think.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                      What's the matter with the WAB Bot?

Never brings in donuts for the crew? Leaves the breakroom a mess after lunch?
                      Long breaks...always chatting on personal calls....comes in late, leaves early.
                      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I have worked here longer and give snappy one liners with my news articles...

And further it pisses in the coffee pot...
                        To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

This may sound a bit cold but I've been waiting for Buck O'neil to die for like 3 months!!! I was at cyclone stadium and he was there signing autographs so he signed a hat for me and i knew it wouldnt be worth jack until he was dead, so now that hes dead its worth money (I hope) Thanks to WAB-BOT I knew about his death!

Comment

Working...
                          X