Colonel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonel...

I need a link to your website. Have a few people that want to do some serious reading on the ROC vs PRC issue.

Thanx.

www.china-defence.com

However, the article The Taiwan Scenario in the War Zone Campagin Context is a work in progress. I have not put the finishing touches to it. I need to trim about 20 pages from the article before it's publishable.

The forum does have several threads that deal with the issue but it's a very dry read and you would have to go through several hundred postings to get the gist of the mistakes and errors on our part. Litterally, this is a study by CDF over a span of six years by over 30 members. So, there are mistakes and incorrect assumptions in those threads which we left in place just to show the evolution in trying to read a secret army.

Comment

Thanx Colonel, i'll forward the links.

Comment

Another idiot saying that PRC can invade ROC hands down without breaking a sweat?

Comment

No, a well read gentleman that is looking for some facts. :)

I like those.

Thanx much for your speedy response sir...you should've been in the CAS business. ;)

Comment

Neat, thanks for the link.

Comment

Colonel,

After a long time I just hopped across to CDF.

Why don't you have a IA mil thread? You ahve one on arms trade.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Sir,

Good point, we've got one on the InN and the InAF and we've got the InA articles scatterred all over the place. How could I neglect the bellycrawlers while the birdbrains and the boat people got threads all their own.

Will correct the situation.

Comment

M21,

I've found the original WAB thread to which I gave you this info before.

CDF & TMF's work on the PLA WZC in the TW Context

Comment

Thanx Sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X