Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adopt a Sniper

Hello men (ladies).

My name is Brian K. Sain. I am a police detective and SWAT Sniper with the Port Arthur Texas PD. I have been on the rifle professionally for fifteen years.

My peers (nationwide) and I have started a support program that is sniper specific and for US MIL SNIPERS deployed OCONUS. Most of the guys we support get issued mostly standard military equipment ... but not all of the good stuff like the SOCOM boys. They have to buy the extras themselves.

We have been sending tons of Surefire batteries (They're running 12/7/365) baby wipes and FRESH Copenhagen for months. Plus Claymore pouches, pistol magazine pouches (they're issued one or maybe two) Rangefinders (good ones), Vests, Aimpoints, boots, weapon cleaning gear, candy, jerky you fucking name it, etc. etc. etc.

We currently support three USMC S/S Platoons. One in Iraq and two in A'stan. We have three more online, ready to go. In addition to a Force Recon Platoon and a Platoon of SEALs.

We are in contact with the COs and NCOICs of these units and they tell us what they need (and want). We take donations, buy it and ship it.

It is Christmas EVERY MAIL CALL for these guys.

There are a couple of places you can donate if you wish.

www.snipersonline.org - see Adopt A Sniper Program.

OR www.adoptasniper.com

The first is through my pals which are all operational. The second is through the Snipers Paradise site.

If my credibility is an issue, send a blanket post to Sniper Country, Snipers Hide or Snipers Paradise and ask if they know me there and about this program. Sometimes hang at SOCNET, Tactical Forums and Strategos International. Ken Good knows me personally.

Old Painless and T-man SHOULD vouch for me here (albeit painfully) lol.

Or you can call police dispatch 409-983-8663 or my boss (Major R. Clark) at 409-983-8622.

You can see my name here ...
    www.americansniper.org - See Directors and Staff

OR here www.portarthurpd.com - See Detectives and SWAT.

If you call the PD, be sure you tell them what's up because we get all kinds ... as you can imagine and 911 dispatchers aren't known for politeness and suffer dumbasses lightly. Plus Bad Guys always want to know about us and they are careful about what they say.

This is a legit deal fellas. No snakeoil or hidden agendas. No guys claiming they are injured and wanting your money. No "Brothers In Arms" bullshit scam as referenced by Aimless on the AR General forum.

However, if you want to help the guys at the VERY TIP tip of the spear ... this is a sure way to do it. Every single penny goes to a trigger puller or whoever he decides to share with (his buddies or the local children).

Snipersonline is a non-profit 501C3 org.

We will send a receipt for each monetary donation if requested. Gear donations ... you are just going to have to trust me ... or not.

Paypal, Credit card or Gear shipped right to me and packaged up and distributed right out of my garage will work (suspicious as hell, I know).

We are VERY TIGHT LIPPED (to the point of rudeness) with the operator's oversea addresses for WHAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS REASONS. Some guys still just have to ask though (rolleyes). We will refuse a donation before we give their address out unless it is a big corporate deal.

Then, we let the operators know exactly who is sending them what and why. No fucking mail bombs here.

These guys need EVERYTHING fellas because Uncle Sam doesn't buy it for them. You guys are better equipped than some of them.

Do what your heart tells ya.

I wouldn't ask if they didn't need it.

Sorry for the bandwith Mods ... got locked down quick on a previous attempt until Aimless figured out I was legit.

Any of you, feel free to call me anytime. I will answer all questions right here or on the telephone. 409-983-8643.

If you want a little payback for those towers coming down or the recent atrocities, this is a sure way to be a part of it. We in the professional sniper community would be proud to have some 15ers help out.

We are a small community and we need you all.

Respectfully,

Brian K. Sain, Detective
    Criminal Investigations Division
    Port Arthur Police Department
    Port Arthur, Texas

To make sure the fellow is authentic, email him your addy, and ask him to send a copy of the same letter on his P.D's letterhead.

If he does, you can donate knowing that he's not a schiester.

Excellent program. Very admirable(if it's legit, of course.)

Comment

Hes not a fake: http://www.portarthurpd.com/detectives.html

Detective Brian Sain (409)983-8643
      Family Violence

Comment

G'day,
        Awesome program and even though I am not a sniper, (Australian army obviously)
        I mainly am into heavy wpns/rifle platoon activities, I think it is a great idea. I have a few mates in USMC and US army from being deployed and exchange trips between our two nations. I have mates in 3rd Mn Bn, Kilo Coy who are from Hawaii and I believe are getting or are deployed to Afganistan. I wish we had something simular for ourselves, a lot of my gear is bought, though some of our issued stuff is quite good, I used to wear Taipan boots but now they have banned that and we have to wear issues. I come back from Iraq in Feb and would like to donate some kit etc as I am getting out and have four trunks worth of shit from my travels, quite a bit of "accquired" stuff from Ghurkas, brits, yanks etc. a lot of it swapped. I am sure I can spare some for our brothers in arms. My mates are a good pack of blokes and will no doubt participate. Please PM me if interested. Cheers

Comment

An article on him came out in our newspapers today!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

which news paper??

Comment

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

Sergeant Brian Horn from LaPlata, Maryland, an Army Infantry Soldier with the 173rd Airborne Brigade was in the Kirkuk area of Iraq when he started the idea of AnySoldier to help care for his soldiers. He agreed to distribute packages that came to him with "Attn: Any Soldier" in his address to the soldiers who were not getting mail. Brian is no longer in Iraq but Any Soldier Inc. continues with your support.

Any Soldier Inc. started in August 2003 as a simple family effort to help the soldiers in one Army unit, thus our name. However, due to overwhelming requests, on 1 January 2004 our effort was expanded to include any member, of any of the Armed Services, in harms way.

History:
              Any Soldier Inc. started as a simple family effort to help our son, Army Sergeant Brian Horn, who was one of the 1,000 soldiers who parachuted into Northern Iraq on March 26th, 2003. We knew his unit, the 173rd Airborne Brigade was living under very rough conditions, and we were sending Brian care packages as often as we could.

We wanted to help the soldiers who were with Brian, so his father, himself a 20-year Army veteran, made this web site, with hosting provided free by International Web Solutions on August 26th, 2003, and asked our friends and neighbors to help send their support. HERE is the original web page posted that day. The idea caught on, fast. By Christmas Eve 2003 the site looked like THIS.

The support was massive during the holidays, and many requests came to us to support other military units. On January 1st, 2004, we did just that. At the time, we projected that we would have 50 volunteer contact soldiers by Christmas. We were wrong, by June 2nd, 2004, we had our first 100.

We were contacted by an Attorney from Jones Day, Deborah Franz, who offered her help in getting us incorporated. She and Bill Zawrotny, also from Jones Day, took care of all the matters needed to get us to become "Any Soldier Inc.", a non-profit corporation registered in the state of Maryland on June 2004.

Our application for non-profit charitable, 501(c)(3) status, was submitted to the IRS and approved on 3 August, 2004.

Soon on this page will be a list of the Board of Directors for Any soldier Inc., their contact information, and other matters as required by law.

We now have 1,171 Military Contacts
              ~ 1019 Army, 42 Marine, 99 Air Force, 11 Navy, and 0 Coast Guard ~
              who are helping approximately 45,237 soldiers!

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm
              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

This is an amazing program, frankly speaking some departments in Pakistan could do with a system like this one... LOL

I have a few friends in the USMC, but they are all MSG(Marine Security Guards) Stationed around diplomatic missions worldwide...

Still great program!

Comment

99 Air Force
                  What units in the USAF have snipers? I was thinking just USAF Security Police.

Comment

very cool program. nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieSoldier
                      G'day,
                      Awesome program and even though I am not a sniper, (Australian army obviously)
                      I mainly am into heavy wpns/rifle platoon activities, I think it is a great idea. I have a few mates in USMC and US army from being deployed and exchange trips between our two nations. I have mates in 3rd Mn Bn, Kilo Coy who are from Hawaii and I believe are getting or are deployed to Afganistan. I wish we had something simular for ourselves, a lot of my gear is bought, though some of our issued stuff is quite good, I used to wear Taipan boots but now they have banned that and we have to wear issues. I come back from Iraq in Feb and would like to donate some kit etc as I am getting out and have four trunks worth of **** from my travels, quite a bit of "accquired" stuff from Ghurkas, brits, yanks etc. a lot of it swapped. I am sure I can spare some for our brothers in arms. My mates are a good pack of blokes and will no doubt participate. Please PM me if interested. Cheers
                      Non-afilliate, I just stickied that post up top. But you could ask the guy running Adopt-A-Sniper.

Comment

Working...
                      X