Man pulls truck with his penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man pulls truck with his penis

A 50-year-old Californian man pulled a truck with his penis for a British film crew.

Martial arts grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng attached himself to the truck and pulled it several yards across a car park in Fremont.

The Tri-Valley Herald reports that he first tied a strip of blue fabric around his penis and testicles and tugged to make sure it was on tight.

An assistant then kicked him hard between the legs before he lashed himself to the vehicle.

About 20 people, most of whom study Qigong, the ancient Chinese art of movement and breathing to increase energy, gathered for the truck pull.

Jin-Sheng, originally from Taiwan, is the grandmaster of Iron Crotch, a branch of Qigong said to have 60,000 followers worldwide.

Its practitioners are known to lift hundreds of pounds with their genitals to increase energy and sexual performance.

A film crew from London were on hand to shoot the truck-pulling feat for a three-part series called Penis Envy, due to be broadcast next year on Channel 4.

link

I ASSURE YOU, i DO NOT envy his penis!

Comment

Obviously he's a disciple of the little known "CROTCHing Tiger, Hidden Dufus" form of martial arts.

Comment

Alas

Another of the mysteries of the Universe that I do not understand. WTF?

d
        Relax. It's worse than you think.

Comment

Some penile feat indeed!

He could be used in Myanmar (Burma) instead of elephants for logging!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I guess those things have more uses than I ever imagined!:)
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I'll be impressed when he pushes the truck...
              "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
                I'll be impressed when he pushes the truck...
                LOL giggle snort, wipes tear from eye
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

This is absolutely crazy thing to do... i just cant think how is it possible.
                  the thoughts of me replacing the man scares me too!

Comment

Working...
                  X