Some insights into Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some insights into Iran

Ali Sina is originally from Iran and tends to be against religion.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=3331

Check out these links about Iran:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=3273

Maybe someday Iran can be liberated and become a secular democracy.

http://www.pcpages.com/ani/polgr/ani/lop/azi/azi-E.htm
    Last edited by Major_Armstrong; 31 Mar 04,, 01:46.

Some insights into suicide bombing:

http://information-ministry.com/BBFo...topic.php?t=33

Comment

Be nice if we can get democracy working in Iraq first. ;)

Pretty ugly over there right about now.

Comment

Free the world, one country at a time if need be, but free it none the less.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
          As Billy Bob Thornton says when he sees all the Mexicans marching around the Alamo; "Were going need alot more men"

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
            ROFLMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
              "Were going need alot more men"
              It doesn't have to be all done today, there's time. ;)
              Originally posted by s_qwert63
              ROFLMAO!
              I'm glad I made you laugh, I find your posts quite funny as well.
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

See also

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/AmberPawlik40412.htm

Comment

I agree with Confed.

One at a time. Also with foolproof justification and not vague stuff that can be debated on WAB if no where else ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    Be nice if we can get democracy working in Iraq first. ;)

Pretty ugly over there right about now.
                    I agree, but don't forget the porridge that Afghanistan is shaping up to become too.

We need to tidy up before taking on any more tasks.
                    at

Comment

Trooth stop contridicting yourself, in the other thread you said we have no right to impose our form of Government on them. Now you say it's alright (I assume by Democracy Sniper was referring to something similar to the US system).

Comment

I am not advocating imposing democracy, however, in Afghanistan, much like Iraq, we have gone in, changed the regime and not secured the future of the country. We have to assume responsibility for our actions. Afghanistan, more than Iraq, is not a nation that lends itself to democracy. It lends itself to rule by Ak47. Many people have been killed by us in Afghanistan, some of them knew of nothing outside of their valley.

Therefore we have created a power vacuum in Iraq and Afghanistan and i believe it is our responsibility to restore stability. To create a situation where the Afghani and Iraqi people's can determine their own government. This means we have to stay behind, to help educate and protect the populace.

If we do not tidy up, those nations will descend at worst into Anarchy (Iraq) and at best into the same tribal feudalisms that they were before hand (Afghanistan). Either way thousands of people will have died for nothing because we haven't even managed to stop AQ operating. All we did was remove the Taleban. A group that didn't even control the majority of the country.

I do not think that i have a contradiciton here. I am concerned to ensure that the "coalition of the willing" does not turn into the "coalition of the wanting".
                        at

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                          I agree with Confed.

One at a time. Also with foolproof justification and not vague stuff that can be debated on WAB if no where else ;)
                          Really? People hardly ever agree with me in public. :) I would think, with alot of support and propaganda, many of these places would free themselves.

Comment

Major Armstrong,

Please go to the thread 'Islamic stand on terrorism' and help that poor chap who started the thread to justify that Islam is not for terrorism.

Never heard of such BS.

Spineless chap. Can't stand by the edicts of his religion! and they want to go on Jihad!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                              Major Armstrong,

Please go to the thread 'Islamic stand on terrorism' and help that poor chap who started the thread to justify that Islam is not for terrorism.

Never heard of such BS.

Spineless chap. Can't stand by the edicts of his religion! and they want to go on Jihad!
                              Sir,

I had better opinion of you ... I am sorry to see you paint a huge chunk of humanity with the same brush ....

don't you think that generalizations like this are NOT the way a civilised and educated person like you should be acting???

anyways, I hope you read my response to one of your posts on that other thread ---> "Islamic Stand on terrorism" ...

Comment

Working...
                              X