New Forum Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Idea

I'm thinking of starting up a new forum to deal with issues pertaining to the Old West, what do you think, would anyone be interested?
    Ain't No Rocket Scientists In The Firehall

Well its finally up and running for anyone who is interested

http://pub84.ezboard.com/boldwestforum
    Ain't No Rocket Scientists In The Firehall

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke286
      Well its finally up and running for anyone who is interested

http://pub84.ezboard.com/boldwestforum
      Page cannot be displayed. The link been typed properly?

Comment

Old West

Sir!
        I would enjoy it a tremendous amount. I found the link non-functioning as well.
        Eugene Blair is my Hero.
        Sir.
        Yes sir, very much so sir. Obviously insane.

Comment

Don't call me sir. I work for a living.

Comment

lunatock

Sorry.
            Yes sir, very much so sir. Obviously insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke286
              I'm thinking of starting up a new forum to deal with issues pertaining to the Old West, what do you think, would anyone be interested?
              I don't know ,but I have better idea for nwe forum:
              I HATE EUROPE forum.
              You might ask why ,just check posts of Leader ,Confed666 and many more.

Comment

Blackhole, your concern for the welfare of our intelligent posters is appreciated, but we already have a Europe forum and a Social and Economic Issues forum which serve that purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhole
                  I HATE EUROPE forum.
                  BTW, I will be there for vacation the last week of July. I love Europe, I just don't want to live there, or like them, for very long.
                  Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                  the welfare of our intelligent posters is appreciated
                  Really? Thank you sir. :)
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

This Old West Forum would be interesting, sadly, it dont work

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                      Blackhole, your concern for the welfare of our intelligent posters is appreciated,
                      Wow a compliment. Don't get many of those on the internet. Thanks ;)

Comment

Hey its true, how could anyone who would make good use of forum for expressing all of Europe's flaws NOT be smart? But seriously, you're welcome.

Comment

Its always good to have a all round view of things and so divergent views are equally important to sift the wheat from the chaff as per the intelligence, IQ and inclination.

Bigotedness, notwithstanding high flaunting nom de plumes, is rather being narrowminded, partisan and parochial. It leads to a cul de sac. This results in fiascos if in important positions of decision making. However, if it is for a lark, then that is a different kettle of fish.

One should desist the temptation to ride a high horse! Pride, as they say, goes before a fall!
                          Last edited by Ray; 26 Jun 04,, 06:02.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Blackhole,

You are really having a ball in a slight warped way. I am sure you can say the same thing without being obtuse. Give it a try. I am sure we all will be happy. Please try.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                            X