Scenario: Invasion of Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario: Invasion of Iran

Fall 2009: Iran government detonates a nuclear bomb then states they have nuclear capability, the rest of the world is in shock that Iran produced a Nuke so quicly.

Spring 2010: Israeli intelligence finds Irans Secret Nuclear development facility, along with two nuclear devices nearly complete. Israel launches a precision airstrike to eliminate the targets.

Spring 2010: Iran replies with a massive missle attack complete Chemical warheads, at Tel Aviv. Israel and Iran officially declares on each other. Israel launches massive air assault on Iran's airforce to give them air superiority, however it fails and Iran counterstrikes with more missle strikes at Israeli airfields, and C&C sites. Syria declares war on Israel and sends in a massive wave of armour into Israel.

Spring 2010 America declares war on Iran and Syria, soon followed by NATO.

what happens next?

thousands of men,women and army lost.
    Us citizens disappointed for the casuality.
    israel moved back by 20 years of developement if nuke facilities are takenout.
    syria + iran loses and becomes under NATO for next 5 years.
    billions of dollars wasted.
    a slight dip in US economy.

Comment

If Iran ever gets to the point where they can openly test a nuclear bomb, it is too late, there will be no Israeli strike...unless it is a second strike.

Comment

Irans first test would be in the centre of Tel Aviv
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I dont think so, unless they somehow dont get caught driving a truck with a huge honkin nuke on board. To create a nuke is one thing, to make one small enough to fit onto a missle is another.

The first Iran test will be a crude weapon that is immobile I believe.

Comment

Doesn't matter, if Iran tests one bomb it means they have at least 10 more and the means to throw them around. Unless they are about to be attacked and use the test as a last ditch warning, why wouldn't they wait until they have enough bombs and an adequate delivery system before testing?

Comment

Israeli strike

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
              Irans first test would be in the centre of Tel Aviv
              Israel would follow with at least six fission weapons to major Iranian ports, oil and pipeline complexes, air bases and religious centers (where the mullahs would be sequestered). At least two fusion weapons would be used where fratricide issues occur at the major military base complexes and oil pumping/port facilities. Envision a fission weapon in the Tehran suburbs followed by a warning to foreign embassies to evacuate their personnel and dependents. A fusion weapon downtown shortly after.

Oh I forgot. The Israelis don't have fusion weapons. Or do they?;)
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                Israel would follow with at least six fission weapons to major Iranian ports, oil and pipeline complexes, air bases and religious centers (where the mullahs would be sequestered). At least two fusion weapons would be used where fratricide issues occur at the major military base complexes and oil pumping/port facilities. Envision a fission weapon in the Tehran suburbs followed by a warning to foreign embassies to evacuate their personnel and dependents. A fusion weapon downtown shortly after.

Oh I forgot. The Israelis don't have fusion weapons. Or do they?;)
                I'm not too sure whether the Iranians consider Israels reaction as important, but I'll be more than happy to be proved wrong;)
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                X