Diamond star thrills astronomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman
    Maybe excellent for Europeans. Most Americans don't see a cathedral on a daily basis. :lol
    neither do we most europeans are very unreligeous britain has one of the worse for it.
    two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

Originally posted by tomas
      neither do we most europeans are very unreligeous britain has one of the worse for it.
      When I was Amsterdam, I used to find my way around town by remembering the cathedral towers.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by tomas
        Indeed, it appears we have moved our worship from superstition to reality TV "stars".
        at

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman
          When I was Amsterdam, I used to find my way around town by remembering the cathedral towers.
          Good plan, I'll try that this year. Doubt my memory will be worth a squat though LOL. :smoke
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

My wife wants a new diamond for her wedding ring. I think I'll tell her I've "sent" for one.

At the speed we went to the moon it will only take 12.8 million years to get there (and another 12.8 to get back.)
            sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Trooth
              Indeed, it appears we have moved our worship from superstition to reality TV "stars".
              lol thats good
              two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

Working...
              X