X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an idea,
    outlaw the word "****" you fucks!

Comment

Huh? Where did that come from? And what's with the profanity?
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
        Huh? Where did that come from? And what's with the profanity?
        that came from the revelation of all the shit
        I just read at the "whack a mullah" thread.

Comment

So why are you posting that stuff here? Rant over at the thread you read it at.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Is this not the "suggestions" forum?
            And is this not a post concerning "ideas"?

Comment

This thread is about ideas for new Forums, not for solving problems on this or other boards.

Comment

I bet most of those wakipackis live here in the US or Western World, so why not get tehir IP adresses and call up the FBI, me and one of the other guys here, were talking about this.

Comment

Why would the FBI care? What would the FBI do? Besides, IP addresses don't always work. The company I use for my LAN assigns everyone with a different IP address every time they log on.

Comment

They could know where Osama is :D

Comment

But you said they probably live in the US or the Western World, so how would they know? Besides, if they did, I doubt they'd be making trouble at an internet message board...

Comment

This would be where I'd fire a gun in the air or somehow make a really loud, crashing noise. And tell TNP, BigRoss, and Chris to settle down in real life.

TNP is right to be mad about that term. I've a feeling a Mod & Admin meeting might be needed to discuss the use of that word he feels is racist.

And just a suggestion, but it might not help to egg him on like that. Chris, Big Ross.

Comment

I wasn't intentionally egging him on, I was just asking. My bad.

Comment

It is kind racist, i was just using it rather then type out Pakistani, i can be lazy at times.

Comment

Wow! You too? I thought I was the only lazy ass around here. 8) :D :p :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by TNP
                                I got an idea,
                                outlaw the word "****" you fucks!
                                The word "****" is not used as, or considered a racist term in the United States.

And don't refer to the admin as "you fucks", consider this as a warning.
                                "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
                                X