Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'bout that Superbowl

I know you guys all watched it....

I was rooting for New England the whole way.

Wow, it was close, but New England sure enough got that field goal they needed to pull ahead. That kick couldn't have been more down the center than it was.

You guys see Delhomme get taken down? I think it was the in the first. Man that looked funny.

I'm going to have to find a video of that :LOL
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

That was an amazing game, even if it meant staying up till 5:00 AM and only getting two hours of sleep before a full day of school. But it was an amazing game!!!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Not only that but we finally got some skins!:Beer :TY!

Comment

I made a bet with someone that approx 1 billion people watched the Super Bowl after hearing it on ESPN. Now I need to find proof. All I can find is potential audience of 1 billion. Can you guys help me find a website from AFTER the Super Bowl stating the figures? Thankx
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Patriots Win!!! :dbanana :dbanana

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
            I made a bet with someone that approx 1 billion people watched the Super Bowl after hearing it on ESPN. Now I need to find proof. All I can find is potential audience of 1 billion. Can you guys help me find a website from AFTER the Super Bowl stating the figures? Thankx
            I think the figures for the US is 140 million viewers, I don't think the Superbowl is very popular outside the United States.
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I know plent people in China watched it cuz of some ground-breaking deal with the TV company's

Comment

The super bowl is watched everywhere.

I saw the 1bn figure too.

Comment

Flushed out?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                  X