Almost makes you wanna stick around..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost makes you wanna stick around..

I must say, that looks impressive. Scary as hell, but impressive none the less.
    "Nothing in politics is more dangerous than believing what you wish; nothing is more fatal in a great crisis than the habit of closing one's eyes to the truth, and giving oneself up to Utopian illusions, from which there must sooner or later be a fearful awakening."
    ~Count Czernin, Austrian Foreign Minister, April 1917

Comment

Hmmmmm...........his firearm looks a wee bit on the small side to me.

Methinx i'd stick with an M-21.

Comment

Gotta love the hydraulic system. How far could to launch an enemy with your forearm during hand-to-hand?

Comment

Read the little bit about the 'weapons', and tell me the obvious problems there.

4.7mm?

Jesus christ that's small.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
            Read the little bit about the 'weapons', and tell me the obvious problems there.

4.7mm?

Jesus christ that's small.
            4.6mm :P

Just think of it as a last chance gun? Better to have than a Derringer.

Comment

Heat-Seeking rockets are fine with me *shrug*. As well as the ability to fire four rounds at one time. And a suit that can withstand fire at point-blank... No more worries. Aside from overhead bombs, RPG's, etc. of course.

Comment

All I can say is

"You've forgotten about my minefields."

Comment

I hate minefields
                  Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

When I dig up the article, I'll post about some future rifles being thought of (what they will be designed for). Won't be stuck with the little pistol.

Comment

Im sorry to burst your bubble, but this design is never going to get past the testing stages in our lifetimes, its like the OCIW, everybody likes it and then it performs like crap on the testing range.

Comment

OCIW was a good idea...it's just not ready for prime time yet. Same for land warrior.

All grunts need is a personal radio, FLIR, and a GPS to go with the new interceptor body armor.

Anything beyond that starts to become more of a burden than it's worth, and will probably not work when you want it to anyway.

Believe me, an Infantryman's combat load is quite heavy enough already!

Heatseeking rockets....please.

Now they're going to issue 3k dollar a shot weapons to every guy in the squad?

Don't hold your breath.

They should be spending all that money on making a laser rifle that will work by 2040 instead. That would be cool....everyman's a sniper regardless of skill. :)

Comment

That looks pretty cool. I love the motorcycle outfit look!

Heh, yes, I love motorcycles. (Preferably Ducati's!)

Comment

Hell, I'll be willing to stick with my damn M-16 just to get some armor like that... :lol

Believe me, an Infantryman's combat load is quite heavy enough already
                            So, so true...

They should be spending all that money on making a laser rifle that will work by 2040 instead. That would be cool....everyman's a sniper regardless of skill.
                            Amen.

Now they're going to issue 3k dollar a shot weapons to every guy in the squad?
                            That's a good question. There was an article explaining all this (Note: I'm not saying this will happen for sure. Probably a dream...) of these questions, but I just can't get my hands on it...

Comment

Guys, this is the same Pentagon that spent $30,000 for a golden toilet seat :)

Comment

Working...
                              X