CF Leopard deployment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF Leopard deployment

Three cheers to the Leopard Squadron deployment!!,probably had something to do with the Dutch Pzh2000 performance over there.Maybe the CAF shouldn't have gotten rid of its M109's.Why dont the lads get a flight of F-18's for CAS?In an Infantry slogging battle,its incredulous that a equipped force such as the CAF,hasn't provided overwhelming fire support.Anyways my reason for posting,has more to do with psy-ops.As some more enlightened members may know,Muslims are not allowed idolatry,during the Crusades,they were in awe of the Franks large multicolored flags with symbolic patterns.Hence I propose that the Leopards going over be given a heavily symbolic,phantasmagoric,psychedelic type paint scheme,replete with large equally garish flags flying from the turret.This should have an effect of bemusing these simple peasant folk,lining their sights on one of these Leos,they would be confounded and bewildered,thereby hesitating to fire,giving our brave lads the extra few seconds to mow them down or alternatively crushing them under the treads.Here is an example:
    Attached Files

Can we just ban this guy and get it over with?

Comment

Frankly I was more than a little disturbed at reading Spoonmans flagrantly abusive reply,as if I were some kind of flamer or troll!Have sent him a PM to explain himself.If someone found this post in poor taste,first,stick it!!then get a life!and maybe a sense of humour too.

Comment

Personally, i think Jimmy Hendrix looks great on the side of a main battle tank.

Comment

just give that guy who is popping out of the turret a doobie and the whole setup is complete lol

Comment

Also needs a huge nice sound system ala kelly's hereos.

Comment

Nice tongue in cheek post. :)
              Originally posted by GVChamp
              College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Visigoth View Post
                Frankly I was more than a little disturbed at reading Spoonmans flagrantly abusive reply,as if I were some kind of flamer or troll!Have sent him a PM to explain himself.If someone found this post in poor taste,first,stick it!!then get a life!and maybe a sense of humour too.
                LOL you did no such thing my inbox is empty, and I wasn't being serious man, it was a crack about how many newbies have been getting banned of late.

Comment

Lol,...spoonman,actually I did Pm you it said:what is that all about?.Guess I entered it wrongly...anyways,as you werent serious..cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Visigoth View Post
                    Lol,...spoonman,actually I did Pm you it said:what is that all about?.Guess I entered it wrongly...anyways,as you werent serious..cheers
                    You must have, the most recent PM in my inbox is from like a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X