No announcement yet.

Suicide bombers shatter Israeli calm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all in Snipe's book, titled "How to reach 4000 posts without actually doing anything"
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

lol, my goal is to be a sergeant by the end of the hour, 5 more posts

Comment

Well, I'm not THAT far behind...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

yeah, we will be Sargeants by the end of the day, we only need 75 posts to be Sgt.

Comment

4 hours and 18 minutes until Midnight. Think I can hit Staff Sargeant by then?

Comment

Question!

Did the Militant groups make it the entire three months of thier truce?

Comment

Hell no!!! Barely made it to 6 weeks!

Comment

Working...
                X