What is your favorite gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite gun?

My favorite gun is the Webley revolver, dependable, and man stopping. What are your favorites?

M-1 Garand. good stopping power, good range, Bayonet lug for home defense ( :D ) dependable. or maybe a 210mm howizer, but the howitzer tends to be a little heavy.
    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger
      M-1 Garand. good stopping power, good range, Bayonet lug for home defense ( :D ) dependable. or maybe a 210mm howizer, but the howitzer tends to be a little heavy.
      210mm Howitzer, lol :roll:

Comment

400mm howitzer...... (alias 16"/50 Naval Gun)

:love
        Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
        (Been There)

Comment

M-16A2 with M-203 and Laser Sights. Walk up to the gates of Hell and barge right in with one of those...
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

.03 Sprinfield, or FN MAG.
            Pa'am Tzanhan, Tamid Tzanhan.

Comment

Figures a MAGist would prefer that over all others.
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

yea

Comment

Not a person of many words, are you?

Comment

Are you acussing me of being a spammer? :-x lol jk

Comment

No, if I was accusing you of being a spammer, which I wasn't, I would yell CHRIS IS A SPAMMER!!!! But I didn't, did I? All I was saying is that you tend not to type much when you post...

Comment

i like to make my point or say whatever i want to say in 4 sentences or less

Comment

Yes, but occasionaly (I'm not saying you always have to) people use more than one word...

Comment

SMG: ---- MP-5 SD
                            Carbine: ---- M-4 SOPMOD And G-36K
                            Assault: ----- G36
                            LMG: ----- MG36
                            Sniper: ----- PSG-1 and the newest H&K SL9SD

Over all: --- Styer Aug... because it can perform all of the above roles.
                            (except of the SL9SD silenced sniper rifle)

Comment

"What is your favorite gun?"

Whatever is in my possession when someone shoots at me.

If i am knowingly going into a close range fight, i want a 12 gauge semiautomatic shotgun, with a SeeMore site and my custom smith 9mm as a sidearm. Top it off with my US Armor class IIIA ballistic vest w/class IV ceramic trauma plates, and yer jacked up and good to go.

Of course i prefer slightly longer ranges.

Comment

Working...
                              X